Whats wrong (pops and misses - jetting)

OK guys i just got my top-end rebuilt and all that. I just got one of those Pro Circuit quiet end caps the 1 3/4 for my pro circuit full system and under hard acceleration my bike pops and misses, changed my jet Main jet from a 165 to a 168 and nothing seemed to work what do you guys suggest.My bike is a CRF 450X and i have the top of the air box cut off and a pilot jet and leak jet and needle but i don't know what they are.

Thanks,

Thomas

• Like 1

You were running fine before exhaust mod and top end job? Not much difference between a 168 and 165 maybe. Valves are not seated yet?

Yea it was running great. Yea the valves are seated because i went for a 50 mile ride on saturday before the race and it was doing it during the race too. And i also spoke to the mechanic from PC but he said it must be dirt in the carb and there wasn't.

The end cap will or should make it richer and is it warmer than when you were riding before rebuild?

No its about the same in temperature wise. But i dont know why the cap should make it richer.The end was a 1 1/2 before and now a 1 3/4 why would it make it richer is it because the more air coming out the exhaust.