Sign in to follow this  

Oh No! Not Parking Lot Pics Again!

:lol: He did say they rode in a parking lot.:applause:

You picked a great day to ride the parking lot.....I on the other hand was on the business end of a pick-axe what was I thinking trying to dig in Folsom :lol:

There seems to be something missing in all those shots...hhmnn what can it be?

Something tallish with trees on it maybe...yeah that's it!

Hills!

There aint none!:applause:

I was at PC yesterday....oh man, that was a bigger pucker factor with all the people than any ride at strawberry! It was insane!

On the other hand, that was a great place to go! I'm going back there all the time! The heck with all those other places, GT, FH, CB - PC is the place to be!

Lot's of bikinis by the kart track!

PC was a joke, but I didn't expect anything else. I was just looking to get some track time in on the HP2. The free MX track was just what I needed, hard, slippery, rutted out. Now I know where all our old bikes went, like the ones from 20 years ago!

:naughty: Yeah,

It was scary crowded. I almost had 4 or 5 head-ons! I saw 2 huge quad crashes. One fella broke his leg. He wasn't wearing any pads at all. Luckily he was wearing a helmet. :eek:

Another fella (I found out later he was an EMT) came off a jump, landed in a puddle, and went @ss over tea kettle.

We saw Steve an his H2 from the hill above the Hangtown track. No mistaking THAT bike! :applause:

Shady said you were there Rocky, showing off your new blue bike, but we couldn't find you.

I spent the afternoon doing drills. Folks were looking at me like I was crazy! :lol: Who's that dude doing all those figure 8's. :lol: When are you ever going to use a brake slide?

At the end I was doing log crossing after log crossing. I was waisted! There were a group of quads trying to decide if it was more fun trying to cross a huge water bog or watch me crash, & crash again!

:naughty: Yeah,

It was scary crowded. I almost had 4 or 5 head-ons! I saw 2 huge quad crashes. One fella broke his leg. He wasn't wearing any pads at all. Luckily he was wearing a helmet. :eek:

Another fella (I found out later he was an EMT) came off a jump, landed in a puddle, and went @ss over tea kettle.

We saw Steve an his H2 from the hill above the Hangtown track. No mistaking THAT bike! :applause:

Shady said you were there Rocky, showing off your new blue bike, but we couldn't find you.

I spent the afternoon doing drills. Folks were looking at me like I was crazy! :lol: Who's that dude doing all those figure 8's. :lol: When are you ever going to use a brake slide?

At the end I was doing log crossing after log crossing. I was waisted! There were a group of quads trying to decide if it was more fun trying to cross a huge water bog or watch me crash, & crash again!

Was that you on the 56D KTM??

Was that you on the 56D KTM??

Yup,

That was me!

I went into the Mud Mart to get a Coke. $2.16 for a 10oz. Coke. :lol: Holy smokes, it's getting as bad as skiing.

I had a chance to ride Bill's 2007 KTM 300 xcw. Wow what a bike! It had better brakes and felt 10 pounds lighter. :lol: Same motor/power goodies. Now that we can ride red stickers everywhere, I gotta start saving my pennies! :applause:

I was at there yesterday what a mess! some Idoit had about a 1982 cr250 with no silencer cruising around the parking lot it was about 110 db. also the quad riders where out in full force doing parking lot donuts and wheelies. Good stuff:crazy:

I went out Sat. morning 8-noon. Was actually pretty calm, but as we were pulling out the line was forming on the way in.

It was really dry! Personally I like it when it's a little wet out there. Makes that rutted hill good for practice.

It was kinda boring, but it was enough to feed the monkey until next weekend.

P.S. The practice track is pretty F'ed.

Yup,

That was me!

I went into the Mud Mart to get a Coke. $2.16 for a 10oz. Coke. :lol: Holy smokes, it's getting as bad as skiing.

I had a chance to ride Bill's 2007 KTM 300 xcw. Wow what a bike! It had better brakes and felt 10 pounds lighter. :lol: Same motor/power goodies. Now that we can ride red stickers everywhere, I gotta start saving my pennies! :applause:

I was out on the north end of the lot, past the potties. I saw you roll by in front of me around 2:30 or so, but wasn't sure it was you with those spanky new evel kneivel white pants, I was expecting your typical denim daisy dukes.

I was out on an 06' YZ250F, a lot different than my yellow submarine. No low end whatsover and a mild mid range but hits the top end like a freight train. I was hill climbing out back and just putting around. Hit the mx track friggin launched like the shuttle, started to loop and hit the back brake for an even keel and scared the crap out of myself. Took it easy after that.

Bummed I missed you guys, Travis last wrote he was going Saturday so I didn't bother telling anyone.

rocky, I meant to call but it was last minute. I looked for you but this is how i found slyko. Pc sucks as is but it really sucks once its crowded. One has a higher risk of a head crash at pc then those circus clown that ride with 3 people in those globe of deaths.

On a lighter more funny note. i got banned. I got banned for good. Now when i log onto tt it just goes stright to a white screen that says i do not have permission to accces the website. Some gaurdian program. it will all be taken care of in the next week or so. My ip has been changed and i will keep it mellow. Pretty funny though.

here is a safer bet then pc on a crowded weekend.

1010.jpg

rocky, I meant to call but it was last minute. I looked for you but this is how i found slyko. Pc sucks as is but it really sucks once its crowded. One has a higher risk of a head crash at pc then those circus clown that ride with 3 people in those globe of deaths.

On a lighter more funny note. i got banned. I got banned for good. Now when i log onto tt it just goes stright to a white screen that says i do not have permission to accces the website. Some gaurdian program. it will all be taken care of in the next week or so. My ip has been changed and i will keep it mellow. Pretty funny though.

here is a safer bet then pc on a crowded weekend.

1010.jpg

One time at banned camp