Sign in to follow this  

SAD Day racing at carnegie today 3/4

I was wondering if anybody found out the guys name who passed away today at the old crow supposedly a senior or super senior racer RIP :applause: Prayers go out to the family.Just found out that a senior or super senior rider had a heart attack and past away so SAD.

Yes it was a sad ending to the Old Crow, please respect the fallen riders family and friends and not speculate on the riders name, let The family, Redneck Rooster or D36 make the official announcement. Also keep the course workers in your prayers for what they also went through trying to save the rider.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to the family and friends of the rider.

Godspeed

Kraig Traum

AMA-D36 Enduro Steward

Yes it was a sad ending to the Old Crow, please respect the fallen riders family and friends and not speculate on the riders name, let The family, Redneck Rooster or D36 make the official announcement. Also keep the course workers in your prayers for what they also went through trying to save the rider.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to the family and friends of the rider.

:applause::lol: :lol: R.I.P.

A big thumbs up to those that were on the trail giving him CPR. I heard about the heroic efforts when the race was stopped.

It was a very somber feeling coming into the pits after that one and the worried looks on the faces of all the families in the pits made me think of what was important to me.

I hope the family and friends of the fallen rider know that he was surrounded by fellow riders and lovers of the sport when he passed.

My condolences

Go to the district 36 web site http://www.ama-d36.org/ and click on message boards. There are a few posts about the fallen rider. Soon a fund will be established for his family. This was the last post by a district official. Dave

"I spoke with Mrs. Fulford tonight. She says that her husband's family has a long history of heart problems. His father passed away at age 40 from a heartattack and his brother had triple bipass surgery at age 30.

The funeral services are going to be held on Monday March 12th at 11am at Callahan Mortuary (3833 East Ave - Livermore). The Red Neck Roosters will be there as well as some District 36 Officials. She welcomes any and all who would like to attend. She has also invited everyone to her home after the services. Al Fitch"

At least he went out doing what he loved.

We should all be so lucky.My glass is raised.