Vedder Mountain

This is going to be a bad year for riding in the mountains I think, last year there was snow at the top of chipmunk until late may and we did not have a winter like this.. so I am nervous about this year!

I know! the snow is a pain in the a$$. I hear that there is snow until august up in squamish area!

Snow is great for boardin !!!! Just came off cypress great night lots of fresh stuff.........

rode cat lake trails 3 weeks ago no snow may be some now

I never been to Vedder mountain, is it good?

lots of tight technical trails great riding, confusing though if you go off by yourself. Best to hook up with someone who knows the area.

This winter is just dragging on way too long!!! My son's hockey season is winding up in a few weeks and my weekends will be freeing up... The ol' YZ has been parked since Thanksgiving and I am hoping to get back riding again soon... I would appreciate any feedback from people who have rode lately.. What's decent right now in the Fraser Valley area??? If Vedder is snowed in I assume most are as ugly.... I don't want to get out when its so sloppy that trails are getting wrecked... Mcnutt????

I was recently at Cattermole riding area by the fraser river between chilliwack and abbotsford. no snow there(obviously) but they now have blocked off another entrance and posted signs that no motorcycles are aloud. Some people were still riding there but eventually there will be bylaw enforcement. I hate it when riding areas get closed down!:applause:

• 3 weeks later...

Saw the sun shining and took the day off to go to Vedder yesterday.... A few days of dry weather made for a good ride, the road was even dusty... The trails were in pretty good shape, although a lot of deadfall after the winter. Moved what I could by hand...

First ride since last fall...happy now :bonk: