Which exhaust for me?

hi guys,

i was wondering what your suggestions are on full exhausts. i want to gain some hp, and have good power throughout.

my choices are:

-pro circuit

-big gun

-rocket exhaust

-bill's pipes

-yoshi.

what would you pick? and why?

i dont want to rejet, but if i have to, i will. thanks!

-jane

I bought the Pro Circuit Ti-4 slip-on and daaamm it's unreal...theres added power much I'm not sure how much...Loud too that's the best part...I'm sure the full system will be even better...aaaand it comes with a spark arrestor which you can take out...so you can trail ride your ass off...anyway, that's my opinion.

Why is rejet such a big deal? If you don't want to rejet (simple as it is), then ride the bike stock. Yosh and Suzuki are like bread and butter. But if you don't want to spend $10 and 10 minutes to rejet, then why waste $200+?

very true what old19

"said Why is rejet such a big deal? If you don't want to rejet (simple as it is), then ride the bike stock. Yosh and Suzuki are like bread and butter. But if you don't want to spend $10 and 10 minutes to rejet, then why waste $200+?"

my dad told me to get the yosh for my drz becuase when he worked at suzuki the yosh was bad ass on all suzuki bikes and quads so i think the yosh is the way to go and if ur to lazy to change the jets then ride the thing stock lol. but its so easy to rejet on the stock carb so dont worry.

very ture what old 19 said.

my dad told me to get the yosh for my DRZ becuase when my dad worked at suzuki all the bikes and quads that had a yosh exaust was bad ass so i think u should go with the yosh. also on the jeting part its super easy and worth it and if ur to lazyy to jet then ride it stock!

• 1 month later...