Sign in to follow this  

can someone please help me

so i got these hand guards for my 2007 250xcf and i had to put a spacer so my number plate would fit but i want to have the number fit where it does in stock form IMGP0189.jpgIMGP0192.jpg

Rotate them up. They should be protecting your hand and your brake/clutch components.

Rotate them up. They should be protecting your hand and your brake/clutch components.

These are Cycra Probends. They sorta hang that way. I ride with these on my wr with the triple clamp mount.If your bars are cut down you may have to shorten the handgourd and bring the mount further up on your bar.

These are Cycra Probends. They sorta hang that way. I ride with these on my wr with the triple clamp mount.If your bars are cut down you may have to shorten the handgourd and bring the mount further up on your bar.

Ive got those same cyra drop downs and they fit in there perfect. but my bars are factory length.

Rotate those guards up, there for protecting your hands, not the levers. I see so many people with their hand guards facing the ground as if there purpose is to protect the levers. Of course, that may not be your set up, it's hard to tell completely from the picture.

Yea I have the probends with my GPRv2 it raises it all above the # plate. Like they said rotate your protectors up a bit. Though when you run over lil trees remeber where will those branches smack once they pass the guards? Your finger tips so don't rotate em way up like most do.

In the picture the shields are pointed at the ground!...

The shields should be centered with the bar end/grips for the most protection for your hands.