Sign in to follow this  

Ssr07c4 Or Ssr05c4

Ya I Need I Littel Help Hear What Is The Diffents Between The Ssr 2oo7 C4 And The Ssr 2005c4.....i Was Going To Buy The 07 But Then I Came Across A Good Deal On A 05 For 600 And The 07 C4 Is $1100 I Was Going To Take The Extra Cash For The 05 And Put Some Parts On It But Is It Worth It Please Help If Any Body Has A Pic Of The 05that Would Be Great I Know It Has Gold Forks.....

The swing arm has changed, the frame neck is reiforced, uses a different rear shock and comes with a chain guide. Those are the most noticeable changes.

Most likely you would get an '06 not an '07 model. SSR orders such large quanities of bikes and when they get in a model they have a very large qty of each individual model. So, most likely they are still shipping '06 tagged bikes.

well this guy said it was an 05 what they dont make 05 so its not worth buy the 07 is that what ur saying

No, I am saying there are '05 and '06. I don't beleive thay have recieved any '07 tagged models in yet.

The biggest thing to look at is the swing arm. The first shipment of '05's had a problem with the swing arm hitting the rear brake master cylinder.

'05 swing arm looked like this.

SSR125-C3-8.jpg

Updated swing arm look like this.

SSR125-C4-5.jpg

oooo oki i see ya this guy sells 07 on ebay sorry to ask agen but the orion 29 do u think it can stand up to me jumping it like 10 15ft jumps what ae there down falls

Ink....just a guess here but I'll bet outlaw could hook you up with AT LEAST as good of a deal as you're looking at on the 05/06 you're considering.....

o i know outlaw has help me a lot of times and i order from outlawpowersports all the time u cant beat alot of the prices but if u can i bet the person u get it cheaper from wont help u out they will just sell it to u and not tell u was is realy best for u but outlaw does help u....