Sign in to follow this  

Any SM owners in CA central valley?

I'm in Tracy. Most of my riding lately is to and from work due to my work schedule and kids.

I know Stockton supermoto track is open all day tomorrow 3/5. If you have'nt been, I highly recommend it... $20 all day fun, and the weather is going to be awesome. I wish I could go...

Wish I could go. Gotta work, unfortunately. Tryin to find some people to do some riding with. All my friends are up near sac and all ride sport bikes and only like to go 100+. Not much fun for me.

I'm in Tracy. Most of my riding lately is to and from work due to my work schedule and kids.

I know Stockton supermoto track is open all day tomorrow 3/5. If you have'nt been, I highly recommend it... $20 all day fun, and the weather is going to be awesome. I wish I could go...

damn that looks like fun...ill have to check that out

I ride street. Have been out to carnegie with friends and my brother. It hasd been a while since I have riden offroad. I live in manteca too.

I'm located in Visalia but have converted my 2007 SM into Duel Sport for desert riding near Ridgecrest and in the mountains above Fresno. Will swap back to SM trim when the weather warms up. I might try that Stockton track if it fits my schedule. Sounds great. Have a good ride!:applause: