Sign in to follow this  

Some pics from today-Jump

Here's a few pics taken today at Horsfalls in Oregon. I was hitting the lip in fourth I think. Not really sure, but I felt like I was haulin. Depth perception is difficult on dune pics, but the lip of the jump was to the left of the grass clump in the pic. In a few there is tracks that are pretty much directly under me.

100_0106.jpg

100_0110.jpg

100_0111.jpg

This next one had the ol ticker beating pretty hard.

100_0109.jpg

No, I've never ridden at florence, that I can remember. I've been riding since I was five, but we mostly stick to Horsfalls, Winchester, and woods stuff.

Cool pics! Nice to see you wearing all gear(Im not bashing quads). Looks like a lot of fun!

I'm not sure if your being sarcastic, but if you are, I am wearing riding pants, jersey, gloves, boots and helmet. :applause:

I'm not sure if your being sarcastic, but if you are, I am wearing riding pants, jersey, gloves, boots and helmet.

i dont think he is bashing you ar all,

looks more like a compliment to me :applause:

I just wasn't sure if he was suggesting I wasn't wearing any gear. I have been thinking seriously about a chest protector to go along with my other stuff. It's so hard to judge someone's dimeanor on the internet. That's what smilies are for I guess. :applause:

Sorry for the confusion. It was a compliment, I am against the bashing of 4 wheels. There are idiots everywhere, not just on quads:thumbsup:

Sorry guys, I get kinda defensive on the quad/dirtbike thing. I don't bash bikes, and I just don't like it when people bash quads. I grew up on quads and I love them. The same day as the pics, I spent a few hours on my buddy's 06 yzf450 and I think I fell in love. I won't get rid of the quad for one, but I am trying to figger out how to talk my wife into letting me have yet another toy. It is a completely different ride, and each has it's high points and low points. I really think who you will ride with dictates what is the better machine. I went for a fairly fast jaunt with a friend on his bike, while I was on the yzf, and we had a blast. Then I went for a medium speed run through some tight trails with some guys on quads, and had a blast. I love both, I want both.:applause:

I just wasn't sure if he was suggesting I wasn't wearing any gear. I have been thinking seriously about a chest protector to go along with my other stuff. It's so hard to judge someone's dimeanor on the internet. That's what smilies are for I guess. :lol:

If my youngest son didnt have his chest protector on this weekend he wouldhave really gotton hurt when he rolled over slipping on the lip of creek trail we were on. Thank God.:applause: dad:eek:

Looks like awesome quad country.:lol:

and you were riding ATGATT too. :applause:

Looks like awesome quad country.:lol:

and you were riding ATGATT too. :applause:

Yeah it's a real fun place to go, miles of dunes. I had fun on the bike too!

You'll have to excuse me tho, I don't know what ATGATT means. :lol:

All

The

Gear

All

The

Time

Keeps you riding longer:thumbsup:

nice pics, thats the one thing i dont like about pictures from the dunes, no matter how hard the camera man tries, the pictures never do the jumps/hills justice.

nice pics, thats the one thing i dont like about pictures from the dunes, no matter how hard the camera man tries, the pictures never do the jumps/hills justice.

Thats very true...

Thanks guys, it was a lot of fun. I wish I remembered I had the camera in my pocket all day. There were some more places I would have liked to have pics of, but oh well. I wish I had some pics of me on the yzf. I felt comfy on it and I was jumping it about 50 feet too. I realize that isn't all that far, but even after that day, I only have about 3 hours of ride time on a bike. The wife said I could get one, but I have to wait on the R6 I was planning on buying this year.:applause:

I still dont understand how you people jump quads....I cant even ride one! (yes I have tried)