Best Radiator guards?

What kind of radiator guards are you guys running? I'm looking at buying a set and am curious as to who makes the best ones for the money. I noticed two different types in the TT store. I also came across a set of Devol radiator guards in a catalog that are a little bit cheaper but I don't know if they're junk or not. Give me some imput.

thanks

Josh

I had the works connection braces... I went down pretty hard with them during a few motocross races, good support on the track... then moved to NV, went down once in the desert with them, hit a rock, and put a hole in the side of my rad. I now have Devol guard/braces, havent ridden with them, but seem to have decent protection all around the rad... we'll see..

i just bought a 05 450 it has braces on it. they seem really heavy duty. im not sure what brand they are but the guy i bought the bike from says you have to custom fit the plastic to make them work. by custom fit i mean cut some of the inner part of the shroud. so look out for the real bulky ones. mine are a 2 piece setup. ill try to find the name of them. i found identical ones on ebay. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Honda-CRF450-Radiator-Guards-motocross-dirtbike_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ35591QQihZ007QQitemZ170087127466QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW These are heavy duty.

• 4 weeks later...