Sign in to follow this  

OffRoad gncc live coverage

On the quad day they have somebody at the track calling some one at a computer, posting live lap by lap coverage.

I'm at the race and am planning to post pictures and a summary shortly after it ends. If I can I might see if I can post via my phone during the race. My web site is www.fastwoodsrider.com

that a pretty cool site you have there!!!!

Thanks guy, I appreciate you taking the time to post it. Wish I was there and if so I doubt I would have the patience to post results.

I'm at the race and am planning to post pictures and a summary shortly after it ends. If I can I might see if I can post via my phone during the race. My web site is www.fastwoodsrider.com

Impressive site

Thanks for the updates :applause:

I'm really not sure what happened to hawk. He was right there with Knight at the start, but he ended up way back on the first lap and never progressed up thatmuch. I'm sure we'll here more, but I'm thinking he crashed hard. All

the guys including Knight says they crashed. The course had these

horrible mini palm trees that were cut out and the logs left on the

ground. I crashed on them a couple of times going slow and I can't

imaging being able to navigate them at speed. It's was like riding on

giant marbles.

Good stuff, is the site a project to get bigger or just one time thing?

I like it and the pics were very good :applause:

Thanks for the comments. I'm not really sure where I'm going with the site. I love GNCC and hare scramble racing, and haven't found a site that just focuses on that specifically. If I can see people are using it, I will continue it as long as I can.

I'll use it every race. ktmtalk did a pretty good job on coverage, they got some of the coverage from your site.