Sign in to follow this  

Pics of my White Bros. Carbon Pro II on my 07....

In case anyone wondered what it looks like, hehe :applause:

I think it looks pretty good myself!

P1010689.jpg

P1010690.jpg

P1010692.jpg

P1010693.jpg

Nice! It's realy nice compared to the duals one.

Did you changed your left side number plate or you just kept the stock one?

How is the performance now?

Nice! It's realy nice compared to the duals one.

Did you changed your left side number plate or you just kept the stock one?

How is the performance now?

Kept the stock one and have not ridden it enough to comment fully on the performance.....

Cold in chicago....we are close though :applause:

That's a sick bike and very clean!!!!! Respect. The exhaust looks sweet.

That's a sick bike and very clean!!!!! Respect. The exhaust looks sweet.

Thanks Man...the pics make it look cleaner than itis though, hehehe....:lol:

The rims are stock rims anodized black too...so far they have been great.

:applause:

Looks nice but I have to ask why would you pay all that money to make it look like an older model?

Looks nice but I have to ask why would you pay all that money to make it look like an older model?

So it goes faster! lol, i like the look of the singles now, novelty of the duals have worn off, boring

I am 42 and ride for fun....I am not concerned with how stuff looks. The fact is, the single will make more HP :lol: (I have had 4 into 1's on all my street bikes too, hehe! Do you see any pros with duals?

Plus...I got a smoking deal on the pipe. :applause:

I am 42 and ride for fun....I am not concerned with how stuff looks. The fact is, the single will make more HP :lol: (I have had 4 into 1's on all my street bikes too, hehe! Do you see any pros with duals?

So it goes faster! lol, i like the look of the singles now, novelty of the duals have worn off, boring

Pro's with duals...Uh Milsaps had them and I'm quit sure every factory Honda pro lites rider has them. As far as power unless your motor is moded pretty hard I'm sure non of us could feel the difference. But please don't take offense...Pipe and bike look good. P.S. I'm in my 40's and still like to have my pimped out.

the looks of the singles is growing on me, specially since i threw one on :applause:

your bike looks nice and clean, ive always like carbon pipes but i crash too much to have one myself

I love duals they just look sweet. But no matter what that carbon pipe looks sick. :lol: I'll trade you subframes and whatever else i need for duals. :applause::lol:

Pro's with duals...Uh Milsaps had them and I'm quit sure every factory Honda pro lites rider has them. As far as power unless your motor is moded pretty hard I'm sure non of us could feel the difference. But please don't take offense...Pipe and bike look good. P.S. I'm in my 40's and still like to have my pimped out.

Cool man...no offense taken. Honestly, I have just never been a big fan of the dual look. Not sure why. Single is less weight and complexity.

As far as pimping goes, I aboviously like a nice clean bike :applause: But I am not one to buy parts for looks just to have them. It's gotta work too, hehe.

Glad to see another older guy riding too :lol:

A true gentleman. The bike looks great and people need to realize that the duals are a gimmick (spelling). You need to get your hands on someones 05 carb! See if you can trade the entire setup (sub, airbox, sideplates and carb)- some kid will do it for the look.:lol:

A true gentleman. The bike looks great and people need to realize that the duals are a gimmick (spelling). You need to get your hands on someones 05 carb! See if you can trade the entire setup (sub, airbox, sideplates and carb)- some kid will do it for the look.:lol:

I would. :applause: Except my carb. :lol: