Sign in to follow this  

** Gps Found **

I found a GPS at Clear Creek last Saturday. If you or someone you know lost one, PM me with the make, model, and serial number.:applause:

• Like 6

I found a GPS at Clear Creek last Saturday. If you or someone you know lost one, PM me with the make, model, and serial number.:applause:

geez. i don't even know the serial number on mine. I better go write it down in case you find it!!!

One of the Timekeepers lost a GPS at CC Saturday while working the Piglet course.

I'll PM you with the contact info

Thanks Mike Z! The owner just contacted me 1.5 hours after I first posted. Finally...the internet is actually productive for a change.:applause:

• Like 3

Thanks Mike Z! The owner just contacted me 1.5 hours after I first posted. Finally...the internet is actually productive for a change.:applause:

Thats really cool of you Carl :lol: :lol:

MOst people would have just kept it

Pretty Cool indeed. I put a little gas in your tank for being a good samaritan. :applause:

Pretty Cool indeed. I put a little gas in your tank for being a good samaritan. :applause:

Carl's a good dude. He deserves praise. :lol:

Way to go Carl. If I ever lose something, I hope you find it!

me two :lol: