Sign in to follow this  

WeaponMX full exhuast system LOOK!

I stumbled across this exhaust for my 06 CRF250 and wanted to check with anyone for any comments/concerns about this product. This looks like a good quality product and looks second to none in my opinion. Any comments/concerns?

Here is the website url for the company. weaponmx .com

Couldnt add the url in completly. Thanks for any ideas!

I know!! They are the best looking pipes I have seen but dont want to get stuck with pipe that didnt test well. Looks are looks but performance is more important I think.

they are a bull $hit company. i ordered one 5 weeks ago and was supposed to get it in 2 and they wont return my calls or emails. they stole my money!!!

i know and have heard many problems with weapon mx.. its very very common to have issues with customer service, getting your exhaust, heck even getting your money back.. i would not even think about purchasing from them.. why not support someone from thumpertalk?

Dave from MRD will build you a great pipe, great customer service, awesome gains and price..

Jesse from Williams Moto Werx sells exhaust systems, i have not personally used them but Jesse has great customer service and great to talk to..

Weapon MX was a little bit of a headache to get delivered, had to get on them a bunch, but once I finally got it on my bike, WOW. Twist the throttle at any speed and hold on, it makes great power low to high. The price was better than any other systems list price and much better thru Sponsorhouse. Every one seems to say bad things about their customer service, which needs to be improved I agree, but unless you try the system you'll never know what you're missing. More explosive power than any other pipe on the market! And I've tried many. Currently have it on my 450 but soon to get the duals, yes they make duals now, on my 250.IMG_3526.jpg?t=1235669569

Here's a little company history.

COMPANY BACKGROUND AND HISTORY

In 1994 Berg Racing USA was created and started making carbon fiber parts for the mx industry. Supplying both factory KTM and Kawasaki we had numerous National Championships. Ten years later we wanted to change our name to have a better reflection of our company and there created WeaponMX... Where weaponry technology meets motocross. Since then we developed aluminum protection products.

In 2006 we were developing titanium products for factory KTM and we heard that MotoGP was running fuel cell foam in their bikes. With that we asked Larry Brooks if he would like to try some. Soon we were at the KTM test track and Casey Lytle was burning some laps with the first ever test of Fuel Cell Foam on a supercross track. When he pulled off the track this is what he said, "The bike feel 15-20 lbs lighter and center of gravity feels 6 inches lower." That day we started the product line G-Zero gas tank foam.

In 2007 we introduced the Ballistic Exhaust systems line that incorporates the best materials and 100% made in the USA. Mike Painter of Canyon Racers independently tested FMF, Yoshimura, Jardine, White Brothers, Rocket and WeaponMX. We had no idea they even had one of our exhaust systems. At the end of the day the WeaponMX exhaust system developed more HP and torque across the entire powerband. They could not believe we had done this.

WeaponMX..where weaponry technology meets motocross.