Sign in to follow this  

Adam Kline on Dave Ross show this morning

Just heard Dave Ross announce that Adam Kline will be on the Dave Ross show this morning.

AM 710

Should be interesting. If you plan to call in, please be cordial and polite and well articulated.

Hopefully Dirt Cheap John is on hold and will be able to speak with Dave Ross.

He brought up again his experience with Jet Ski's on the lake and his encounter years ago with Snow mobiles and dirt bikes on hiking trails.:lol:

What a bunch of BS!:applause:

wooo hooo!! kiro also just ran an ad for the dori monson show today ( 1pm) where dori calls klines email letter " incredibly offensive" and repeated klines goal to " eliminate the internal combustion engines from all state land" etc.

The guy right before John said that all ORV users get drunk and go ride. Another example of a few idiots ruining it for everyone. Nice job though, John!

what a prick!!! he just compared us to terrorists!! who is this guy? all of the callers are anti-orv.

Obviously Dave is against us. All calls were screened that way. Folks we need to call in on Dori's hour.

Obviously Dave is against us. All calls were screened that way. Folks we need to call in on Dori's hour.

Yep, they were. I was on the list, but didn't get fit in before the end of the hour. I'll try later during dori's show if I get a chance, and he's taking callers.

You hear those last couple callers, the woman who had a state patrol right up the street, - but supposedly can't get involved, and the bozo who got a track stopped, - but then had to add the the ORV side charged the table, changed the price on the consultant from 56K to 66K, then asserted that 96 db on 4 bikes = 96db X 4?

You call always tell a BSr, they can't keep their stories straight.

Great job John, glad you got on!!

I kind of figured it was going to go that way when right before Adam Kline came on Dave was talking about his peaceful and quiet hiking expierience he had this weekend. At least Dave didn't go to Taneum of Belfare orv areas to hike. I have come across hikers on trails designated for orv's and I slowly went by them as they coverd there mouths from the awful dust that was poluting "Their" air and I am the one that got the stink eye from them, the longer I rode the more I wanted to go back and ask are doing on orv trails, but I didn't.

And poor Adam and his daughter in their canoe, I won't even water ski on Lake Wasingtong past 10 or 11 am on summer weekends, I go to areas with less yacht wake for that. There's a thought Adam maybe you should ban those damn mega million $ yachts from Lake Wa. so you can take out your tippy canoe. I can think of dozens of area lakes that don't allow motorized boats, but lets canoe on the roughest lake in the area.

There I'm done ranting, hope to see many of you at Olympia on Friday, ( too bad they closed the Olympia brewery for tours and samples, we could all meet there and get beered up and ride our orv's to the Capitol, right Adam.:lol: :lol:

Nice closing statement Dave grouping ORV'ers with terorist , even though it was kinda of meant as a joke.

I have a bit of trouble finding the humor in it.

:applause:

Way to go Dave :eek:

You hear those last couple callers, the woman who had a state patrol right up the street, - but supposedly can't get involved...

Great job John, glad you got on!!

Thank you,

I believe the woman you're speaking of is Leslie Seffern

Of course, i too tried to get on and was on hold the entire time while 6-7 anti callers got on. i think johns call was the only one that was pro orv :applause: i also sent 2 instant messages to dave, which of course, did not get a mention ( no emails or im's were referred to at all). i have to go to work now, so please...get on with dori and get the word out!

Joe

Of course, i too tried to get on and was on hold the entire time while 6-7 anti callers got on. i think johns call was the only one that was pro orv :lol: i also sent 2 instant messages to dave, which of course, did not get a mention ( no emails or im's were referred to at all). i have to go to work now, so please...get on with dori and get the word out!

Joe

Maybe we should present ourselves are Pro-Kline then address him normally once we get ont he air? :applause: Just to get past the screeners

I'll try to be on the radio this afternoon I'm being interviewed by Robert Mac around that time for KING 5

John

• Like 1

I'll try to be on the radio this afternoon I'm being interviewed by Robert Mac around that time for KING 5

John

AWESOME!:applause::lol: :lol:

Will that be on the news tonight?