Best OTD 07 yz450f Price in New England

troy city has good prices but they have been known to add fees onto there quoted price . Before you go make sure that you have the exact price including any fees for assembly etc.. I have purchased bikes from them you just need to clarify all the red tape. If you are coming out of state you will not pay sales tax unless you plan to register the bike, then you will have to pay the tax at the dmv. or unless you want to have insurance on your bikes. remember cheaper is not always better !! Like buying anything shop around most dealers will work with you on a price if you are serious about making the deal and as always cash up front is the best way to go. Anyway good luck and enjoy the new rides !!

Now this is odd . I work for a Yamaha dealer, and I get bikes for dealer cost plus freight. I am paying $6150. So you are telling us your local dealer is selling the hottest 450F for below dealer cost? I don't think so.

I think your dealer is screwing you over.....where do you work? HK or Freedom Cycle? I went with my friend to get a 07 KX 250F...through a sponsorship he paid $4500.....

Now this is odd . I work for a Yamaha dealer, and I get bikes for dealer cost plus freight. I am paying $6150. So you are telling us your local dealer is selling the hottest 450F for below dealer cost? I don't think so.

I am not so sure its the hottest 450 but I dont think your dealer is scamming you. I also think Troy city can sell them for that. Maybe they are giving up their hold back or incentives from Yamaha. They also could be "scratched" units. I would be curious to know what the OTD price is from TCG?

Well I bought my Kodiak 450 and 2 yamahas from them and I can tell you that the price they advertise on their web is the price you buy for and they are as honest as anyone else. Not sure why you are paying 6150 unless you are paying the tax also since you buy in state.