Sign in to follow this  

Lucky Me!! Moving...

Here's a pic from Google World that shows where I'll be living and playing in Ca :lol: I can't wait to get out there...no more loading up to ride unless we want to! We're leasing part of this property and the house is in the red square...most of the rest is the owners property that we are allowed to ride on and then desert! Yay! I've got the garage, living room, dining room, one kid room, and alot of stuff clean up here and packed already...we should be leaving Ga in about 3 weeks so i have a lot more to do but I've got a great start on it. My @ss is tired already :applause:

luckyme.jpg

Look like a fun place to live? lol (I know..hell in the summer, but the rest of the year should be great!)

Here's a pic from Google World that shows where I'll be living and playing in Ca :lol: I can't wait to get out there...no more loading up to ride unless we want to! We're leasing part of this property and the house is in the red square...most of the rest is the owners property that we are allowed to ride on and then desert! Yay! I've got the garage, living room, dining room, one kid room, and alot of stuff clean up here and packed already...we should be leaving Ga in about 3 weeks so i have a lot more to do but I've got a great start on it. My @ss is tired already :applause:

luckyme.jpg

Look like a fun place to live? lol (I know..hell in the summer, but the rest of the year should be great!)

sweet

loading up is no fun.....

how many acres are out there

Wow, girl, I haven't even got a chance to ride with you here in GA!

The place you going looks cool though.

Good luck with the move, sounds stressful.

Yeah I know..that's about the only bummer about this move is all the ladies from GOR I haven't gotten a chance to meet! :applause:

But I called out to HP and told them to give my ramp to someone who needs it...I figure they'll find someone worthy as it'd cost more to ship it to me than its worth.

I'm sure we'll get back there one of these days as we can't ever seem to sit still for very long!! LoL not stressful for an old pro like me!

Oh you poor thing, how will you ever get on? :lol

J/K

Congrats on the move!!! :applause:

Congrats! Only problem with living where you can ride from the house is that you get really really lazy about going anywhere else but it's worth it.

Oh you poor thing, how will you ever get on? :lol

J/K

Congrats on the move!!! :lol:

Sigh...I just don't know....*sniffle* ..I'll get thru it somehow... :applause:

Thanks!

WOW!!! That's going to be SO cool!!!!!:lol: :lol: :eek:

Don't freak about the summer. That's what air conditioning is for.

You'll also learn to change your schedules a bit. (Redding is HOT.) We'd do outside stuff at 5:30am in the summer. It's light already and still cool out. Hopefully there's some water sport activities you can get involved in as well.:applause:

I actually live in that 2 story to the right of your house. What a trip! I work for the Planning commission and a local large developer has split up the land to build 120 homes on it. It won't happen till the middle of 08 because he still has alot of paperwork to file with the local agencies. At least it will drive the home values up but will take away all the local riding.

LoL yeah it would suck, especially since there are 300 or so homes a couple miles away and thats what I wanted to stay away from! :lol:

near Barstow Buffy...:lol:

I think I'll deal with the heat ok DRZ..lived in Ca desert before and this place has central AC and a swamp cooler :applause:

Congrats! Now you can ride with Pro Girl and I! That heat sucks but it gets you up early for dawn patrol riding. Have you been looking to move? Or did you suddenly get fed up with Georgia? Are you orginally from CA?

Congrats! Now you can ride with Pro Girl and I! That heat sucks but it gets you up early for dawn patrol riding. Have you been looking to move? Or did you suddenly get fed up with Georgia? Are you orginally from CA?

Cool! I am looking forward to it!

We've been contemplating this move for sometime so he applied for the job he wanted and got it! (yay!) and Georgia just didn't feel like our "home" :applause:

My husband (Dan) was actually born in Glendale but I'm a Cleveland Oh girl :lol: