Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Chad Reed

did anybody watch the st. louis race yesterday, when him and bubba had words at the end of the race, i used to like reed, but now i just think hes an ass, hes probally just pissed that stewart came back from 20th, and beat his ass :applause:, if you saw the race, what did you think?

Definite bad rep for Reedy, I kinda liked him but he was just too pouty after the race. He took both he and Stewart out the first time only to be passed back and left behind. I guess he was upset that he got passed back? Who knows... Bubba actually was giving him the thumbs up, good race, bobble head type of acknowledgment after the race as seen on Speed yesterday, and Reedy shoved him away just as Stewart rode off. I hope he doesn't start crying every time he gets chased down like that..... Poor Reedy :applause:

I think Stewart was bitching to Reed about the legal aggressive move he pulled. We'll never know the words said, but they weren't kind.

Didn't he push some kid at a local track because he rossted him? or was that just a rumor?

i really hope not, DAMN AUSTRAILIANS, jk

Does anyone know what Stewart even said to Reed? It looked to me as if Stewart was taunting Reed with the thumbs up, Reed most likely pushed Stewart because Stewart was the one beeing an A$$. Do you guys really think Stewart would actually congradulate Reed like that after the little get togather they had?

Does anyone know what Stewart even said to Reed? It looked to me as if Stewart was taunting Reed with the thumbs up, Reed most likely pushed Stewart because Stewart was the one beeing an A$$. Do you guys really think Stewart would actually congradulate Reed like that after the little get togather they had?

All I know is when Stewart was asked about it, he walked away and Reed said that "It isn't appropriate for Television". That should pretty much explain it.

I don't get why everyone thinks Chad Reed is totally at fault. Stewart clearly didn't say "No problem about the crash, thats racing right? :thumbsup:"

I think that it is good that Reed isnt afraid to bang it up, someone needs to let Stewart know that hes not the only rider on the track. I thought it was a great race to watch. Lets just say that if Reed just backed off and let Stewart by, it would have been just a normal race with nothing to talk about afterward.

I think that it is good that Reed isnt afraid to bang it up, someone needs to let Stewart know that hes not the only rider on the track. I thought it was a great race to watch. Lets just say that if Reed just backed off and let Stewart by, it would have been just a normal race with nothing to talk about afterward.

:applause:

That's how I feel!

Didn't he push some kid at a local track because he rossted him? or was that just a rumor?
I think he got into it with j-law once

It was awesome to watch, but it looked like reed went in for the block pass, and normally one of the riders would pull up at that point. Neither of them did, so it just looks like reed took out stewarts front wheel. I've heard people call it a legal pass, but if thats the only way he can win, is to knock stewart down, then he's the punk that everyone says he is. stewarts just too fast for reed, and reed doesn't like it. The year reed one the championship, was like the year the Houston rockets one the nba championship. Jordan had retired, so it a championship with an * next to it. As with reed, championship with an * next to it. He just happened to be the best of all the other average riders. But RC and stewart are just in another league.

Well spoken, well spoken