Sign in to follow this  

Me on my '06 YZ FO Fitty

Yesterday at Dumont, was the best riding day I have ever had!! There was like 30 people on the dunes (most were packing up when we arrived), sand was fresh, very little rutting...just about Heaven on Earth!!

th_MOV01212.jpg

th_MOV01209.jpg

Sorry the second is rotated, I dont have a program to flip it...

Don't let anyone give you crap about your vids. Those are cool.

Did you pick up the bike used? If so what did you pay for it? I am looking to upgrade from my 01 426.

Don't let anyone give you crap about your vids. Those are cool.

Did you pick up the bike used? If so what did you pay for it? I am looking to upgrade from my 01 426.

Thanks, I got the bike with what appeared to be less then an hour on it as a straight trade for my 2001 CBR929RR. There was ZERO boot wear, but he did drop it on a rocky area as there was a few scratches on the plastics and a small ding on the swingarm. The oil from the factory was still in the bike and when I changed it when I got home it was still clean!! I since have put the black plastics on it and the R&D Accel Pump housing/fuel needle. It runs strong, but definately not as fast as my CR500!! :applause:

That was pretty sick man--the riding area looked perfect as well.

Thanks bro, yeah it was last Sunday on an off weekend. Much better then big weekends when you spend most of your time head shaking over all the rutts!! Nothing better then smooth virgin sand!! :applause:

Yeah Im out in Henderson

Sweet, close by. Ive riddin in Boulder City, any good places in Hendertucky??

We usually hit up Apex, good mix of things... :applause:

Dumontduneriders.com if you like dumont.

I myself am down in southern highlands and love the dunes. When im in a hardpack mood ill go to jean. :applause: BTW try doing that at the top of the face hill.. the pucker factor is a bit more the higher up that hill you go.. :lol: