Sign in to follow this  

TNT Motorsports 3/11

"Jay, Why dont you go ahead and start a TNT thread for 3-11 and see anybody else from TT will be their."

OK...A couple of us are looking at Sunday, March 11 for a day at TNT.:lol:

If it a rainy mess then all bets are off...otherwise a little moisture aint a problem.:applause:

What say you?

-Jay

Well...the weather outlook for Sunday is improving by the day!:lol:

This would be a good tune-up ride before heading to Brushy later in the month.:applause:

Any others?

-Jay

Thanks. DUUUUHHHHH.:naughty: I am a dumarse! For some reason, I thought ya'll we're going to Brushy this weekend. NEVERMIND!:applause::lol: :lol: :eek::worthy::lol:

Jay,Will

If the weather holds Sunday, What time are you guys planning to get there?:applause:

Hi Steve,

I was thinking I'd get there at 10AM. It looks like there may be some occassional showers through out the day. It will make it more interesting and it won't be dusty.

I have not gotten through yet...busy signal...to be sure they will be open this Sunday.

I'm driving a Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab...Red over Silver. WR450 in loaded in the bed. I try to park just across from the concession building near the bike wash area.

I'll PM you with my cell phone number.

Should be a blast!

-Jay

Sounds good! I got your pm and i'll give you a call this eve.

I'll be in a white Dodge Ram 1500 with bike loaded.

Might need a little help from ya working out some suspension issues.

nothing broke just been pushing the front alot:banghead: and need to play with the clickers. :applause:

Hi trailhaulin,

What a perfect Sunday!

It was great to meet you in person and ride all day until we could barely load our bikes when we finally threw in the towel.:applause:

The plan for next time...run the single track at the beginning of the day!:lol:

Thanks for riding with me.:lol:

I'm looking forward to meeting more of the TT crowd as the year progresses.

-Jay

Hi trailhaulin,

What a perfect Sunday!

It was great to meet you in person and ride all day until we could barely load our bikes when we finally threw in the towel.:lol:

The plan for next time...run the single track at the beginning of the day!:eek:

Thanks for riding with me.:lol:

I'm looking forward to meeting more of the TT crowd as the year progresses.

-Jay

Absolutely!

It was great meeting you as well Jay.

Dont know about you but I am sore as h*ll today. :naughty:

Cant wait for the next ride! :applause:

Absolutely!

It was great meeting you as well Jay.

Dont know about you but I am sore as h*ll today. :lol:

Cant wait for the next ride! :applause:

Ibuprofen and the hot tub!:lol::eek:

if you guys don't mind me asking, how are the trails there? are there enough trails there to spend a day and not get to bored with it? myself and some friends on quads may go down next week. thanks for the info.

The trails are pretty good. You can do all the trails in a loop in about 30 minutes or so depending on traffic.

TNT is my favorite place to ride.

Ivan

they do have a track designed specifically for quads as well. Can't really compare it to Brushy in terms of miles on the trails but all around a good place to spend the day. They are also open 7 days a week.

And don't foget the mud bog (although it was dry on Sunday...) for the quads (and mud-crazed bikers).

I think it's a great place because it's inexpensive, newbie-friendly, easy to access and offers riding for quads and bikes from tame to kick-arse.

I know there are other great areas to ride...I just haven't gotten there yet!

-Jay

One thing you will find out as you go to TNT more is that the owner Barbara is a no-nonsense, take not crap from anybody person and I HIGHLY respect her.

If you become her friend and respect her rules she would do anything to help you but don't dis-respect her or the park.

She has put an incredible amount of work into that place. I personally have witnessed its transformation over the years and am proud to help her with certain things here and there. With all that she has had to endure behind the scenes the progress of TNT is even more amazing.

Enjoy it... ride it as often as possible because the more you are there and the more money that people pay the more improvements she makes.

Ivan

PS... I'm proud to call her my friend too so I admit I am extremely biased... but she has accomplished more than a lot of people know.