Sign in to follow this  

Blue Diamond Results???

i was there. firat race in 250B, dude i was not used to the speed increase. i havent been on the bike in two months...big mistake. i had a horrible start first heat, ended up dead last out fo the 8 guys in 250B. second heat i was trying to sike myself up and fall into a rythm. i did to some point, i ended up finsihing that race in third. got a 4th overall

Raced vet B and got 7th overall. Sounds cool but there was only 7 in the class!! Its was still a good time. I think I need to turn the throttle more to go faster?!!!

The results in senior B made me wish i was there.Damn it!

How was the track? Was it pretty windy down there? I live in Lancaster,Pa and when i walked outside in the morning its was cold and very windy.Still wish i coulda raced.Forks were apart.

VetB-Cant believe they didnt bump McCracken up to A...if that had been D-6 he would have been...along with alot of other people in other classes.

btw...good job 17...told you you would do good....3rd in moto 2 taint too shabby...now lets work on dem starts!

the next race is april 15 and the next Delmarva series race is May 27. Whats the competition like in 125c? Like what jumps are most people doing at Blue Diamond?

wow...sounds like a lot of sandbaggers...what's the biggest jump now? since they changed the table top area? I havn't seen is since its been changed.

The only big stuff is the rhythm section in to the tabletop in the front. They still haven't added the tabletops in the back. The double before the step up is still there. And yes 125C sandbaggers abound.