Will a Chevy S-10 with a extended cab fit 2 bikes in the back?

cool thanks guys.

I knew a regular S-10 could fit 2 bikes. But I was worried that with 2 bikes on a extended cab, that like the rear wheels would be hanging off the bed.:applause:

the extended cab and reg cab have the same size bed.

My last truck a Ford Range X-Cab had the same lenght bed as your S-10, carried 2 bikes all the time. I used a couple of tie-downs to hold the t-gate in the 1/2 up position.

Now...the Ranger t-gate wanted to come off at the 1/2 way up position, so I had to fab a piece of sheetmetal to block the lower opening on the t-gate pivot cup to keep it from bouncing off...

Yep for sure two bikes... easy....

I've had 3 yz250f's in my s10 zr2 with no problems.... it was a little tight but it got the job done... Only thing is is that if you would constantly haul 3 bikes i'd recommend an aal or maybe some shackles in the back so the truck sits level.

As for the box length, a regular cab short box's box is the same as an extended cab short box's box. Of course a long box regular cab's box would be longer than an extended cab short box..... thats why they call it a LOOOOONG box. :applause:

• 2 weeks later...