Sign in to follow this  

Need a replacement exhasut tip for your OEM muffler?

WOW Will:eek:........that's a pricey bit of Australian Manufacturing, even considering the conversion to US Dollars.

Make sure you let us see.....AND HEAR the final result of your current project.

By the way, those Rad Guards look quite stout indeed. Has anyone tried a set, or compared them to our old faithful, The UnaBikers??

Happy Riding !!

:applause::lol:

I have like the look of their case guard and frame guards for a while (B&:applause:. Just haven't been able to pony up that much $$.

Yeah, it is pricey. But the visible part is alloy, will not rust. I can mod it and I screw it up, I can fix it easily. Lastly, its' only money... but don't tell my wife. :applause:

Yeah, it is pricey. But the visible part is alloy, will not rust. I can mod it and I screw it up, I can fix it easily. Lastly, its' only money... but don't tell my wife. :lol:

RUST :eek:.............what's that???

and yes, we're waiting to see those mods............AND SOON!!

Happy Riding !!

:applause::lol:

this was discussed several years ago.thay is more restricitive than the stock tip.

it is meant for the aussie bike wich come with a open muffler.

Tell them Will sent you.

So how many companies do you have a financial interest in now then Will :eek:

And yes I can see what Eddie means, I would have liked to try one on my E system.

Shame it took William so long to find them for me :naughty:

Neil. :applause::lol: :lol:

Neil, I am a major share holder in nearly every one it seems, but.. no cash dividends, just a sly smile and a wacked out feeling of contentment.

Eddie... you are saying itm is more restrictive then an OEM tip on a S/SM? I have no problem removeing the screen, and boring a few holes in it.

Eddie, I wanted a tip to mod that I could repair if I screwed it up. The potatoe (about 7 inches long) is removeable and I can get a duplicate made for next to nothing at one of the local exhaust shops. Any idea where I could find those old threads - search term to use?

Neil, I am a major share holder in nearly every one it seems, but.. no cash dividends

I know the feeling well, although the pain is slowly fading :eek:

There has only been 1 relapse (so far) on the BMW, Remus Ti can and a de-cat Y pipe.

I know the feeling well, although the pain is slowly fading :eek:

There has only been 1 relapse (so far) on the BMW, Remus Ti can and a de-cat Y pipe.

And they are Beemer parts too, one of them is like six DRZ parts :naughty:

And they are Beemer parts too, one of them is like six DRZ parts :eek:

Not at all, the parts new would have been less than a DRZ slip on.

I bought them secondhand for £150.00, which is less then I paid for the FMF header for the DRZ.

So far it is the cheapest bike I have every run, as far as spares and accessories go.

Neil, I am a major share holder in nearly every one it seems, but.. no cash dividends, just a sly smile and a wacked out feeling of contentment.

Eddie... you are saying itm is more restrictive then an OEM tip on a S/SM? I have no problem removeing the screen, and boring a few holes in it.

Eddie, I wanted a tip to mod that I could repair if I screwed it up. The potatoe (about 7 inches long) is removeable and I can get a duplicate made for next to nothing at one of the local exhaust shops. Any idea where I could find those old threads - search term to use?

yes,it is more restrictive than the stock end cap and not forest service approved.

My plan is to slowly drill it out. I am not expecting any power increase, perhaps a better tone, and I plan to stay on the quiet side. I do not need forestry approval as I will be on road 99.5% of the time. The only dirt is my mile long driveway and around my place.

Any source for replacement gaskets for the end cap? I know if I take and replace it a lot the gasket is going to go belly up at some point.