Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Chad Reed is a sore loser

Does anyone else see how bad that takeout was??? He totally cleaned James out and then admitted it on tv. He even said he would do it again. I am not a JBS fan, however what's fair is fair. Is Reed going to get penalized and put on double secret probation like James?? I think James rides recklessly, but so does Reed. He only did that because he sees the title slipping away. Or should I say speeding away???? Reed is the punk, not Tedesco. LONG LIVE THE GOAT!!!!!!!! RC FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!

I'm getting tired of all these Chad Reed flaming threads.:lol::applause:

Come on thats racing, James also had plenty of room to move over but he didnt, IMO he is almost as much at fault.

It is amazing how many JS fans there are after he starts winning races. There are so many Reed bashers here it is crazy. "Reed is a loser, he is slow, he should retire" blah blah..... He is faster than all of use and top 3 in the WORLD! One week Reed decides he isn't going to lay down and thumptalk explodes with the Reed bashing. Did you see the race last week in Atlanta when Bubba did the same thing to Reed? Where was the out cry then? Get over it, it is racing. Go back to honkin Bubba's bobo kiddies.

maybe you should try reading before you spout off. I can't stand JBS but I dislike Reed just as much. Reed used to be alright, before he started losing allthe time to THE GOAT. I think all the losing has made him bitter.

Bubba bike checks reed every race, mutiple times even. I'm glad to see Reed stand up and start fighting back. Maybe the AMA will allow it, or maybe they will stop it. Personally I don't want to see MX become a full contact sport, it's alot better to watch a clean race.

Does anyone else see how bad that takeout was??? He totally cleaned James out and then admitted it on tv. He even said he would do it again. I am not a JBS fan, however what's fair is fair. Is Reed going to get penalized and put on double secret probation like James?? I think James rides recklessly, but so does Reed. He only did that because he sees the title slipping away. Or should I say speeding away???? Reed is the punk, not Tedesco. LONG LIVE THE GOAT!!!!!!!! RC FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!
maybe you should try reading before you spout off. I can't stand JBS but I dislike Reed just as much. Reed used to be alright, before he started losing allthe time to THE GOAT. I think all the losing has made him bitter.

You call it a "takeout" and say how bad it was..... I must have watched a different race than you did. How exactly is Reed a punk? Did he complain last week when JS almost ran him into the turf blocks? I dont think he did. Did he call him out after the race and whin about it? Nope didnt do that either, yet he is a punk some how?

I got an ideal why don't both of those little bitchs meet up with DAVID KNIGHT in Texas(LAST MAN STANDING)and see who is the real man.Or better yet bring the goat too.:applause:

It's amazing how many threads there are on this whole Reed/Stewart deal. Give it up people, it's racing and it's exciting. You were all whining about it being boring, now here you go.

Seriously you guys are losers making up all these threads about Reed. Go ride your bike god damn!

Not many places to ride at at 7 at night.

Maybe Reed Should Just Quit Because He Cant Make Everyone Happy Or Maybe He Should Go Back To Australia & Become A Farmer, Then We Can Have The Excitement On The 7 Train Flying Through The Track, Lapping Everyone 1,2 Or 3 Times.

Let's Face It, Reed Is Faster Then Anyone Of Us Here, Maybe He Can't Beat Bubba Straight Up, But I Personally Still Enjoy The Fight In Him, As Far As Taking Him Out, Like Stated Earlier, Thats Racing, I'm Sure Bubba Will Retaliate

It's amazing how many threads there are on this whole Reed/Stewart deal. Give it up people, it's racing and it's exciting. You were all whining about it being boring, now here you go.

First of all, as you can see from the number of posts i have on this site, I didn't realize this was a beat to death topic. Second of all, I will never complain that SX or MX is boring b/c watching THE GOAT lap the field is way better than watching curling on ESPN or NASCAR.

Maybe Reed Should Just Quit Because He Cant Make Everyone Happy Or Maybe He Should Go Back To Australia & Become A Farmer, Then We Can Have The Excitement On The 7 Train Flying Through The Track, Lapping Everyone 1,2 Or 3 Times.

Let's Face It, Reed Is Faster Then Anyone Of Us Here, Maybe He Can't Beat Bubba Straight Up, But I Personally Still Enjoy The Fight In Him, As Far As Taking Him Out, Like Stated Earlier, Thats Racing, I'm Sure Bubba Will Retaliate

You have real problems... when did I ever question Reeds speed or for that matter his desire to win or his heart. All I really put out there was is the AMA going to do anything to him?? If not then there is a lack of consistency... but then we already know that exists with the whole fuel issue.

Seriously you guys are losers making up all these threads about Reed. Go ride your bike god damn!

Well maybe you're the loser mr go ride your bike. I think I will ride my bike as soon as the foot of snow melts off the tracks and they actually let us ride them. Yeah I am the loser when i have 6 posts on this entire site and there are people with thousands. ( or a 153) Who is the loser who spends more time on their computer?????

First of all, as you can see from the number of posts i have on this site, I didn't realize this was a beat to death topic. Second of all, I will never complain that SX or MX is boring b/c watching THE GOAT lap the field is way better than watching curling on ESPN or NASCAR.

Hey that's cool. I didn't mean you specifically, sorry about that. Welcome to the site by the way!

What the hell do you people f:foul:n want in a race? Why don't we just get them all to follow each other at 10mph in a strait line letting the leader wave the next guy up when he has led too long?

Who the hell didn't get excited when Reed and Stewart crashed?

Some of you people are too much.