Pitster X4's Shipping Soon

Hey, I'm from New Zealand - x4's are landing here around 03/18, my friend and I have ordered a x4 each with shivers, taper bars, alloy over the top rear brake leaver, hydro clutch, 146 kit, inner rotar kit, high comp piston and what the dealer here has told me is a monster head? He has told me it is all SGR bolt ons but i have looked at this forum and SGRs web site and can only find some of the parts listed.. SGR have two race heads and I'm wondering which one (if any) we are getting. What I would like to know is how well do you think the GPX engine will hold up with all these bolt ons.

Tru, cant be worse than the Dumpstars i used to own - bone shakers! I went through 3 engines in one bike, other bike on its 3rd rebuild and my mates is on his 2nd. And these were basically stock apart from a bit of porting and jetting....

Pitser was expecting the bikes (X4 & X2) to arrive at their warehouse Wed. and to be unloading the container on Thur.

Everyone who has orders placed with us, their bike/bikes is/are scheduled to be picked up by our trucking company on Friday and you should receive your order 3-5 business days after that, depending on where you are located. :applause:?