Sign in to follow this  

drz400 mirrors

post pictures of after market looks...

:applause:

i don't have any pics of my bike but the ktm duke II mirrors fit perfectly and they look way beter than stock . here's a pic of the mirror :

SV036.jpg

i don't have any pics of my bike but the ktm duke II mirrors fit perfectly and they look way beter than stock . here's a pic of the mirror :

SV036.jpg

hey cvan you post a full view of those mirrors they look sweet.

How much are the Duke mirrors? Those look pretty trick!

im not too keen on them mirrrors that come out the side of the bars, it increases the width of the bike and in london uk, its um... well i like to filter through traffic and i think ill be taking other peoples mirrors out with my own if i had them. lol

Those duke mirror's look sweet, I'm gonna look into getting some - I like the way they stay in line with the end of the bar, pretty important in city carving through the traffic - esp London

* just called ktm dealer in peterborough the mirrors are only £15.90 each side but he wasn't sure if it's 10mm thread and said it might need the ktm bracket that it threads into !

100_1940.sized.jpg

I just won a pair of brand new KTM mirrors complete with their adaptors on ebay for £10 which are 10mm RH threads both sides. They fit great and are a big improvement. Vibration is not an issue

I personally like the little convex mirrors on the mx virus'd bike. Anyone know where I could order that? I hate the huge stock mirrors.

I personally like the little convex mirrors on the mx virus'd bike. Anyone know where I could order that? I hate the huge stock mirrors.

By MX Virus, do you mean me? :thumbsup:

Heres mine

HPIM1178.jpg?t=1182982360

Their a standard round mirror with a bracket that allows them to be folded to a lower angle. You could prob get them even lower and closer in too. :thumbsup: