Sign in to follow this  

Starter Gear Replacement

Received my updated starter gear from TASKYS METRIC CYCLE . First off i would like to say that these guys know there huskies, i was a little disappointed when i called other dealers to get the replacement starter gear for my 2004 te250. a few well known dealers had no idea that there was an updated gear replacement , and one dealer told me that the gear in question was on backorder for 6 weeks , . Spoke with taskys , and they told me the deal on said gear , and i had the whole deal in like a week . Installation was fairly simple, sans figuring out a way to hold the ckutch to get the clutch hub back on and tourqued correctly. I would definitely say that the service i recieved from these guys was top notch , and most importantly , they know their shniz........A+++ :applause::lol:

I Would also like to thank Rickyt for all of his great information regarding said repair .. :lol::eek:

I Would also like to thank Rickyt for all of his great information regarding said repair .. :applause::lol:

Thanks accepted!

TT is well worth its purpose,

Glad to hear you're fixed up:ride:

Cheers Rick

Ps. That must be worthy of some fuel in my can before the cap rusts solid:lol:

Taskys rules again!!! As you guys know I love Taskys and have bought several bikes from them. Top notch service and yes, they know all about Huskys.