Where is your favorite place to ride desert?

CA city, Jawbone, Spangler, Dove springs, BIshop or any other places

As far as I'm concerned the absolute best is Johnson Valley open area. It is also called Soggy dry lake. It really depends on what kind of riding that you like best.

There are some others, but I'll never tell. Maybe I would tell you in a PM when you hit 18.

all the deserts i've ridden are my favorite(yes,even yerrington)! i've ridden all the mojave spots mentioned ,glamis dunes, caliente,dayton,v-c nevada and one enduro in wickenburg,az(took my buddy a half hour with pliers to get most of the cactus outa my backside!),raced in trucks at vegas, pahrump,parker,az , did vegas to reno,and prolly a few i can't recall. the best thing about the dez is the expanse and the solitude. some people love to camp right on top of each other in the super busy hot spots while, just a few more miles down the road, a peaceful solitude always awaits. some don't like to go anywhere that isn't a high rated single track "super secret spot"that they guard like grandma's brownie recipe,but just the getaway and the quiet of an area that the trail snobs don't like can make the trip worth it. the desert is mainly about coming home in a better mood than when you left..happy trails.

ROTFLMAO! Hey Dev, you for Pismo, although I guess that's technically not desert. El Mirage?

GO ahead and add pismo and El Mirage to the list, I was going to try to keep those places secret but oh well.......Plaster city rocks too.