Sign in to follow this  

Missing Rider

There is an ATV rider missing off I-17. Apparently he went riding this weekend around 19th and Dynamite. There is a new home construction going on in that area so the family was not allowed to look. Just thought i'd throw it out there in case anyone wanted to hop on thier bikes and help out in a search. I guess they found his ATV, but he is missing.

**Edit In Arizona...

GREAT! Thanks alot! Another forum for me to be addicted to! Especially since half that board or more live RIGHT near me in Camp Verde! grrrr...:applause:

There is a new home construction going on in that area so the family was not allowed to look.
Huh? :applause:

Huh? :applause:

That sounded stupid to me too. Any word on if they found him:excuseme:

I think they found him last night....dead...but ther is no comfirmation yet. All I heard is that they found a body off of I 17 yesturday.

The construction site was under security for some reason and they said if they had of known a search was going on...but no one notified them? ?????? I would of knocked that renta cop down and let them arrest me!

That's awful. Wonder what could have happened? The news report didn't mention the quad being damaged or anything. Ran out of gas? Guess we can't be too careful out there.