2007 YZ125 otd price?(bad or good)

ive seen new 2006 yz125s in the summer at the dealer that they were selling for 3899 out the door... work with your dealer because they know that there not gonna sell many 125's anymore, and will probably give you a better price

ive seen new 2006 yz125s in the summer at the dealer that they were selling for 3899 out the door... work with your dealer because they know that there not gonna sell many 125's anymore, and will probably give you a better price

sadly, but yea man, you should be able to haggle with him and get his price down, if your interested in buying it

YZ 2 strokes are selling as well as their 4 strokes almost. The YZ has the best profitable line of 2 strokes, but still 5100 is just not right.

On Ebay Ive seen them for 4600 buy it now new and I thought that was a good deal. 06 and 07 have no changes besides graphics and bars, the 06 is just as good.

but the price also depends on where you live. I saw an new 06 yz125 for 3299 here in socal. I agree with the other members, you can get a better deal just haggle, or look around more

Thanks for the info, every price I have seen has started out in the 3200-3500 range but true out the door price (as in once the bike is in my truck) has shot back up to near the actual cost of the bike. I'm having a hard time finding someone willing to lose $2,000 on one of these. I think they are still way too popular.