Sign in to follow this  

05 yz 125 price check

going to look at a o5 yz 125 that a guy is selling, he said he put a new top end in it. the bikes in the photos looks clean. hes asking 2400 for it. do you think 2200 is a good price. he has the suspension does as well

going to look at a o5 yz 125 that a guy is selling, he said he put a new top end in it. the bikes in the photos looks clean. hes asking 2400 for it. do you think 2200 is a good price. he has the suspension does as well

Its a good price for an 05. Since you're used to a 450, why don't you get 250 smoker? They're wicked :applause:

well i hate to say that i was an idiot when i baught my yz125. i baught it from the dealershit brand new in december of 04 (but its an 05). i paid way to much for it and im too embarrased to say how much

well i hate to say that i was an idiot when i baught my yz125. i baught it from the dealershit brand new in december of 04 (but its an 05). i paid way to much for it and im too embarrased to say how much

don't feel too bad, I think most people have been robbed by a stealership at least once in their lives. in my case more than once till I learned:bonk:

I just bought an 05YZ125 for $2500 here in Idaho for my boys. Its got new plastic, FMF pipe/silencer, pro tapers, suspension has been done and top end is fresh. The bike is a blast to ride, much more fun than my 450 is.Sounds like a good deal for $2400.

Mallotts?

Yeah, that place is rediculous....

Mallotts?

Yeah, that place is rediculous....

nope. I actually was in salinas and decided to buy it from salinas yamaha. I thought that I was gonna get a deal on it because my dad grew up with the owner. well I was wrong. I guess friends are friends and business is business.