Sign in to follow this  

ReKluse pro ride report

:applause: I went to my local sand track On sunday to test it out . I used to have the gen 3 so I have quite a bit of experience with it. All I can say is wow this works so much smoother than the Gen 3 .I think i will adjust the spring though as Im finding myself freewheeling into the corners alot now and overshooting in areas when i was lazy before I would let engine braking do the job . I did not have one stall or issue and i think with perhaps going back to the medium spring and playing with idle speed I will be a very happy camper this year Thanks for the great product guys. I run 27 balls with the heavy spring currently and think I will go the medium spring and all should be good .

How does the clutch lever "feel" compare with the Gen III? And can you "fan" it or use the clutch like a nomal clutch when you want? I've got a Gen III and that's my main bitch. Been thinking about an upgrade if its a significant difference.

works like a normal clutch that way just the lever pull is extremly light its not the same as the gen 3 its like butter to pull in I mean this literally .if you moto you will be much happier with this one trust me.

Thanks, I searched a little farther down the posts and found some more info........been a while since I've been on the site.

Great to hear you like it. Yes, sounds like you're on the right path going with the medium spring setup. And, just raising your idle even just a bit really allows for consistant engine braking with no free-wheeling. I resisted raising my idle for quite a while, and every now and then when I least wanted, it would freewheel and catch me off-guard. By raising my idle a little, that completely went away and it is 100% consistant with engine braking. On the track, I never notice the high idle either so I'm very happy with it.

They claim that the clutch lever pull is supposed to feel close to stock, but on mine it is extremely light/easy to pull. Are you feeling any resistance at all on yours?

I have ran one MUDDY harescramble race so far with NO stalls at all! Did seem to be pretty hard(lots of wear) on the friction plates though.