Sign in to follow this  

2004 crf250: What pipe to run?

Hey guys,

I just got a 2004 crf250 and I love it! It has a FMF Q on it. I want to keep it and use it for a trail pipe or something. What other kind of pipe should I get for track riding? I still have the stock header on also. Do they make a spark arrestor for the stock exhaust? I have heard that the stock pipes are very good pipe as well. Let me know. :applause:

p.s. I tried the search button and couldn't really find anything. Thanks:worthy:

I have a 2005 CRF250r and got a doma full exhaust for it. I can't believe the difference it made across the board. Doma is not well known but for $299 for the full brand new full system, I tried it. Like I said, well worth it and it fit great and sounds cool. Not loud but barking cool. I also have FMF on my YZF and I like it too but with that it was already on there when I got it. The 450's are harder for me to tell that much difference as they are plenty as they come. The 250F though was a pretty big difference with the Doma.

I have a 2005 CRF250r and got a doma full exhaust for it. I can't believe the difference it made across the board. Doma is not well known but for $299 for the full brand new full system, I tried it. Like I said, well worth it and it fit great and sounds cool. Not loud but barking cool. I also have FMF on my YZF and I like it too but with that it was already on there when I got it. The 450's are harder for me to tell that much difference as they are plenty as they come. The 250F though was a pretty big difference with the Doma.

What part of VA are you in? I'm in Warrenton; about 40 miles west of DC.