Anyone added fork oil to stiffen up forks??

I was thinking of doing the same thing. Not sure how much though... Do you just measure it out and dump it in?

You could safely add some oil by measuring it and adding to both sides evenly - but the correct way to do this is to (reference your owners manual) take the forks off, remove the springs, collapse the fork legs, then measure from the top.

I did this with the BBR springs and they're still way too soft (supermoto application). I believe (this is from recollection - check your manual, it's in there) that the minimum fluid level for heavy springs is around 130mm. I put 15w and 135mm of fluid. I don't remember what stock was but it was much (much) lower.

I seem to recall that fluid only affects the last 1/3 of travel so springs are going to be the solution to your problem, not fluid.

Until there's an appropriate spring available (my gf rides this outdoors mx & sm in the warm months, i ride it indoor sm in the cold ones) I'm going to see about adding a spacer and i'm going to go a bit over the minimum level and switch to 20w. We'll see.

PS - if you add too much fluid you'll end up with hydraulic lock.. forks won't move at all. Check that manual.

? According to the Competition Handbook for the CRF-150R, pg. 144, Rider Weight, "the maximum load capacity (i.e, Rider & gear) for this model bike is 150lbs. Rider weight must not exceed this limit." So, it just might be time to move up to a bigger bike...unless you're just playing around.:applause: