Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Lamson will race Hangtown on Honda CR125

How cool is that. He will be on retro gear and graphics. I read this from MXA.

Since he's probably the only 2-stroker in the field, it's assumed that Honda will pull all the stops for him to get him the fastest 125 2-stroke they can make.

Since he's probably the only 2-stroker in the field, it's assumed that Honda will pull all the stops for him to get him the fastest 125 2-stroke they can make.

The sad part is that the fastest 125 Honda can make is still probably slower than any other stock 125... Its still cool that someone out there has the guts to go against the system and run a smoker. Hopefully one of these days the AMA will wake up and realize that the classes as they are now favor 4-strokes too much.

That will be super sweet. I hope he still stomps some butt on it, to show that 2strokes can still kickass.

The reality is Lamson is as washed up as the bike he'll be riding.

Flame away...

Why? Honda has 0 interest in selling another 2 stroke.

Flame away...

Too true....He is surely just doing this to get attention

Flame away...

No shit!! He'll be lucky to make it to the 2nd set of qualifiers.

Flame away...

:lol: :lol: :eek::naughty::lol: And tell us your claim to fame? Are you gonna have the balls to line up at Hangtown Nats on your washed up 02 426?

Actually I'm glad to see someone pull out a smoker and give it a go again. Honda wont give him much, if any support. They couldn't take the chance of a smoker winning. After all they have their sheepole all lined up mumbling "CHOICE IS BAD, CHOICE IS BAD!" :applause:

Kinda reminds me of the brainwashing on the old SIFI movies.:worthy::ride::lol:

Myself, good or bad I still prefer have'n a choice. But, it really doesn't matter because like a broken record things'll change in a few years. All the media hype will turn to DI GOOD, 4 STROKE BAD and the sheepole will have to get in another line.:usa:

Wait for the 2008 models test haha:p
I have to say it's sad that Honda dropped their 2 stokes...But I can't afford new bikes anyway so it doesn't change much to me. :applause:

:applause::lol: :lol: :eek::naughty: And tell us your claim to fame? Are you gonna have the balls to line up at Hangtown Nats on your washed up 02 426?

Why do you have to make fun of my bike? Its the best I can afford.

BTW, I'm a former A rider in district 15. I'd probably smoke you with my old bike.