Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Lamson will race Hangtown on Honda CR125

Why do you have to make fun of my bike? Its the best I can afford.

BTW, I'm a former A rider in district 15. I'd probably smoke you with my old bike.

Oh, you can dish it but you can't eat it?

The reality is Lamson is as washed up as the bike he'll be riding.

Oh, you can dish it but you can't eat it?

I was stating a fact.

Your making fun of me because I have an older bike. I bet you feel really good about yourself. People like you really bring a place like TT down. For being 52 years old your acting like a 12 year old.

I'm done on this...

only legal for amature racing

are you serious? what about like races on local tracks, does that vary or can you bore them out to 144 on all tracks? this may be worth it, i may be boring mine ou prety soon

The sad part is that the fastest 125 Honda can make is still probably slower than any other stock 125... QUOTE]

That's the stupidest thing I have ever heard, this guys needs to lay off the crack pipe:bonk:

No offence to anyone or even Steve, but I don`t think he will even qualify. These kids are way too fast and the bike choice doesn`t help. it is hard to judge how fast they really are when they are racing each other, but they are way faster than the older guys used to be.

BTW, I'm a former A rider in district 15.

Former A rider.

I think this a great idea and I hope he qualifies!

How cool is that. He will be on retro gear and graphics. I read this from MXA.

I like Lammy but he'll get smoked by the Villopoto, Alessi, Townley and a few other guys.

Greg

I like Lammy but he'll get smoked by the Villopoto, Alessi, Townley and a few other guys.

Greg

We only hope he qualify. :applause:

Greg

no kiddin'...just take this for what it is,a trip down memory lane.He will qualify easily and probably finish mid pack,I don't think Lammy has any illusions to the contrary.

I was stating a fact.

Your making fun of me because I have an older bike. I bet you feel really good about yourself. People like you really bring a place like TT down. For being 52 years old your acting like a 12 year old.

Sorry if I hurt your feelings but, You did state

Lamson is as washed up as the bike he'll be riding.

Which basically is a slam toward a one time very good racer which can still spank our sorry spode asses. He's still willing to put it on the line with a discontinued motorcycle which I think adds to the flair and thrill of the racing.

And, I wasn't making fun of your older bike just pointing out you like Lamson are not on the current equipment.

Come on give the guy a brake we know he wont win the main(I'll always keep my finger cross'd for the underdog) but he still deserves some respect for being there.:applause:

Afer all you did ask to

Flame away...

No offence to anyone or even Steve, but I don`t think he will even qualify.

He's a former national champion, therefore he is automatically seeded into the main event.

I think he'll suprise a few people by making the top 20. Remember 04 when he rode a crf250 as a full privateer and made the top 5 in the first few races on the east coast in SX? He even won his heat race at Daytona that year.

After reading this, i decided it would be really cool if they had a smoker only event. It would be kinda entertaining to watch everyone on a 2

After reading this, i decided it would be really cool if they had a smoker only event. It would be kinda entertaining to watch everyone on a 2

i think someday they will have a 2 stroke national championship series like they use to have with the 4 strokes???

When is this race, is it televised?

When is this race, is it televised?
yeah it will be televised. hangtown is the very first race of the ama motocross national circuit.

Do you have a link to the site?

This will make a great human interest story, a former National Champion coming out of retirement and doing it on a 125 two stroke machine, has a nostalgic flavor to it. :applause:

Why not a 144? Aren't those legal in the lites class now?

Not in pro only in amatuer

I think the article said Honda will be giving him a full factory effort and will try their best at getting him everything he could possibly need on the bike.

He will be running late 90's style Fox gear and his bike will look exactly like his '96 Honda according to the article.