Sign in to follow this  

leak jet #90

sudco is telling me they only sell the #90 leak jet in packs of four......which is thirty some bucks:banghead: ......and they will not sell me a single.....&%$#@!:excuseme: ......i have done the mod to my 03 and that is keeping me from completely completing it....so.........anyone have one?

sudco is telling me they only sell the #90 leak jet in packs of four......which is thirty some bucks:banghead: ......and they will not sell me a single.....&%$#@!:excuseme: ......i have done the mod to my 03 and that is keeping me from completely completing it....so.........anyone have one?

I dont have one, but if U buy the pack, send one my way :lol::applause:

i feel your pain ... i just got off the phone with jd and they said the same thing to me.. for 27.99 i can have four jets:thumbsdn: i just want one #90

the power kit they sell does not come with a 90 in it or a 80 in it it does not make sence.. the local dealer can't even match the part # for the yami ones:bonk:

oh.......good to hear....well except i have to go to a yamaha dealer.......:puke:

If you don't want to go into a Yami dealer :lol: then you could always order one online here: www.ridenowonline.com :applause: Just go to the OEM section and look up any of the YZF's fiche and look up the part # for the size you want...then order it up :lol:

you should try carb parts warehouse. i know for a fact that they sell leak jets, but i do not know if they sell them in packages of four. they are located in cleveland ohio. you have to call them because their website doesn't offer anything, but when i e-mailed them they said that they had the jets and that i should call them.

Guys, dont forget to check the Kawi dealers, they call theirs Power Jets instead of Leak Jets, they are the same thing, but I hear they are easier to get/order from the Kawi guys...Food for thought

...they call theirs Power Jets instead of Leak Jets, they are the same thing, but I hear they are easier to get/order from...

All the KX, RM and YZ 250s built in the last 5 years came with Keihin PWK Powerjet carbs. The FCR's leak jets are the same jets used as the 'power jets' in the PWK carbs. It is possibile to look up the power jets (leak jets) on the 2 stroke fiche, and if you're really lucky your dealer stocks alternate sizes (most stock power jets are #50 to #60).

The only problem is that just about every part monkey in every dealer doesn't know what a leak jet/power jet is OR what it does. :applause:

I drilled mine out with excellent results. "no waiting"

What size bit did you use???

Item#22

JET,MAIN(#80)(STD)

4JT-1494F-19-00

Item#22

JET,MAIN(#90)AP

4JT-1494F-23-00

as listed in the Yamaha film for the YZF250

theDogger