Sign in to follow this  

Leatt Brace ordering question

Hey guys, Im going to order a Leatt Brace in the next couple weeks and was wondering if those who have them had to wait the 6 weeks or longer to get yours? Did you get it sooner, later, on time? Do you go through Pay Pal like it says on the site? Cant wait to get one ordered!!!! I decided to get one instead of the black set of wheels I wanted. Thought I would do the responsible thing for the family.

Thanks, Steve Strain.

Hi Strain. I ordered one for my son on Friday, I got this email today:

Dear Customer.

Thank you for your purchase of a Leatt-Brace™MOTO GPX. We have pleasure in confirming your order and payment from Pay pal.

Kindly be advised that delivery will take up to 6 weeks.

Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any further queries.

Kind Regards

Customer Support

Leatt Corporation Inc. (USA)

Office No. 775, 5348 Vegas Drive, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89108, USA

Tel / Fax: +1 (702) 447-6751

They confirmed my payment from PayPal, but I just used my credit card. I guess it went through PayPal, so you don't need a PayPal account :applause:

I'll update this when I get it and we'll have a better idea of their delivery time :lol:

Thanks for your reply. I do have a Pay Pal account, so I dont have to worry about that. Thanks again,

Steve.

I ordered mine on 2-14-07 not here yet called yesterday. They where very nice. Said waiting on a order from south Africa They ran out of braces in the states. The order Should be here friday and mine would be shipped monday. I talked with them for probably 30 mins about the brace and riding in general. Very Nice people. SO YES IT WILL BE 6 WEEKS

Same here, close to 5 weeks and they said the same thing. Should ship out next week. And Steve, I think you made a good choice.

I ordered 2.....recieved 1 in 10 days. So I called them and asked where the 2nd one was, they saw that they only shipped one by mistake so they overnighted the 2nd brace to me. GREAT Customer Service.

Bob

I ordered mine on Feb 12, and recieved it on the 28. They told me it would be three weeks, they were pretty close.:applause:

And Steve, I think you made a good choice.

Thanks. You know sometimes it sucks that a guy has to use good judgement, but in this case my whole family will benefit from it in the case something might happen.

Thanks to the rest of you guys as well.

Unfortunately, here in Iowa we had a major blizzard last week that left my car in the ditch. When the towing company pulled it out from its ice cube state, they bent the frame, strut, wheel, and inner tie rod end on the RF. :applause: So now there goes my Leatt money. Going to have to take the car to a frame shop to have it straightened and realigned as well as fix the bent parts. Oh well, I did not need that money anyway. :lol: The way I see it, I'll get more Friday I guess. But I will have a Leatt before I start riding this year. That might be a while as we have had about 20" of snow in the last 2 weeks.

Thanks again everyone, Steve.

Hey Strain...

Hi Strain. I ordered one for my son on Friday, (March 2nd) I'll update this when I get it and we'll have a better idea of their delivery time :thumbsup:

It came today (April 9th)... Five weeks three days :worthy:

I still don't see the reason for all the bashing in the other thread. Business is business. Having a captive audience and trying to start a fire and turn opinion against this company stinks IMHO. I never heard of the Leatt brace until this topic of "they pulled our account" came up. I'll be getting one now though! This sounds like a great product developed and produced by a Dr. that was more Dr. than Businessman.

We have pleasure in confirming your order and payment from Pay pal.

Kindly be advised that delivery will take up to 6 weeks.

So they tapped your $ (6) weeks in advance of the product shipping.

Ordering mine right now. Hopefully the braces will be here by the time things thaw out completely, the mud dries up and the speeds pick up at the track.

Hey Strain...

It came today (April 9th)... Five weeks three days :worthy:

I ordered mine March 3rd, and the lady (It wasn't Cindy though) said the middle of next week. :thumbsup:

So they tapped your $ (6) weeks in advance of the product shipping.

Does your whole existance revolve around finding Leatt threads and adding the same information over and over again?

Thanks guys. I ordered mine from BTO sports on 3/20/07. As of 4/4 they said it would be at least 3 to 4 more weeks. They have smalls in stock but not mediums. Thats okay, its supposed to snow 4+ inches here anyway tonight through Thursday.

Thanks again, Steve.

It's funny but all these threads about how crummy Leatt is probably sold more braces than their advertising. They probably read these threads every night after they count their profits.

I have the brace and if you try one on I think you would see the benefits.

Ordered mine and was told my card would not be charged until the braces were ready to be shipped.