Sign in to follow this  

Utah riders, where do you find good deals??

I grew up in Arizona and am up here at school (BYU). I have decided to get another bike and am wondering where you guys look around here for good deals? I am willing to drive anywhere in the state for a good deal.

I have used cycle trader & ebay in the past and recently found ksl.com to be good as well. Any other ideas???

Thanks for the help. :applause:

BTW, If it helps, I'm looking for a nice 05'-06' CRF450R.

My son-in-law has a 05 CRF450 that he said he was going to sell, he hasn`t ridden it in a year. He wants 4500.00 for it. PM me if you are interested. The bike is in Mona.

KSL for sure. I've looked everywhere for bikes, and the last three bikes I have found have been through KSL. If you currently have a bike and aren't in a rush, just keeping on looking through KSL, something will come up and take the opportunity. Another good one is http://craigslist.com but I still think KSL.com has the best classifieds.

Oh, and for gear and stuff like that, I have found the best deals on motosportoutlet.com. If your purchase is over 100 dollars they'll ship it out to you for free within two days, they're really awesome and I have not had a bad experience with them.