Sign in to follow this  

2007 4-stroke shop manual

Thanks alot!

Heeey it was a reeally big one.. 700 pages is alot, I think I will try to remove the languages that I can´t understand..

Thanks!

// Anders

This is the actual service manual? I talked to MotoXotica last week and they said they haven't even gotten the manual for 2006 yet?

Downloading now, thanks. :applause:

Thanks a bunch Kenton.

Another example of why TT is such a great resource, and of how cool the Husqvarna owners community is.

I downloaded mine last nite-now I can really mess up my bike. Ha!

This is the actual service manual? I talked to MotoXotica last week and they said they haven't even gotten the manual for 2006 yet?

Yes, this is the real thing...Euro2 version...Euro3 version is still delayed AFAIK.

ADJSB - I am going to assume that the Euro3 supplement does not apply to 2006 TEs.

708 pages....

A good feature of having that manual might be the ability to post some of the many great pictures in it so question could be answered here. I know how to "Select Text" in a pdf document, anyone know how to select and copy a picture from a pdf?

thanks for the manual, yeah what is the difference between Euro2 and Euro3? I just got a new 2007 Husky TE450 in NJ.. what do I have? Is this the right manual for my bike?

ADJSB - I am going to assume that the Euro3 supplement does not apply to 2006 TEs.

708 pages....

A good feature of having that manual might be the ability to post some of the many great pictures in it so question could be answered here. I know how to "Select Text" in a pdf document, anyone know how to select and copy a picture from a pdf?

Coffee , its the "select image" tool in the same place as the select text tool. At least in my adobe reader 6.0

Cheers

Jerry

thanks fvor the file

quick tip on viewing pdf shopmanual on laptops--- use view rotate view and a whole page can fill the screen ....much better than scrolling :applause:

708 pages....

zoom in on picture, use print screen key on your keyboard(this will copy) and then just paste your image.

you will of course need to have the image hosted somewhere

All I got was:

Not Found

The requested URL /redirect.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/1.3.37 Server at www.pixel01.sharebigfile.com Port 80

I would really like to have the manual. Wonder if the problem is cause I'm on a Mac or could it be my ISP? Strange.

Not to good with computer when I go to link what do I have to do to download manual?

It is rather obtuse isn't it?

You have to type in the code so the software knows you are not a robot. then submit. Then it asks you to wait a few seconds. Watch the countdown. Then click on 'download'.

Not that it worked for me but maybe you will have more luck.

Coffee , its the "select image" tool in the same place as the select text tool. At least in my adobe reader 6.0

Cheers

Jerry

Thanks - for all the suggestions - "snap shot" tool in the tool bar in Adobe Reader 7.05 seemed to work. Changes the cursor to "cross hairs" that can highlight a section - then there is a pop up that says "copied to clipboard".

Then I pasted into "paint" and saved as a jpg.

It worked.

Maybe it will be easier to discuss things like touchy rear break now. It may have been in the owners manual - if so I missed it. Here is a section of the pdf that shows some available adjustments. Now understand some of the posts in the "rear brakes too touchy" threads better.

Seems there is a cam stop that can adjust how high the brake pedal rises to, and also an adjustment in length on the rod connecting the brake pedal to the brake cylinder. It also says 5mm is the proper distance the brake pedal needs to be pushed before engagement - which matt400 posted about.

ReaRrbrakeadjust1.jpg

ReaRrbrakeadjust2.jpg

It is rather obtuse isn't it?

You have to type in the code so the software knows you are not a robot. then submit. Then it asks you to wait a few seconds. Watch the countdown. Then click on 'download'.

Not that it worked for me but maybe you will have more luck.

Tried last night many times - did not work.

This morning it worked.