Sign in to follow this  

Nissan Titan (*Pics*)

Thought I'd post some pics of my truck for you guys...

Here ya go!

They're CLICKABLE...imagine that.

th_DSC_0360.jpg

th_DSC_0321.jpg

th_DSC_0361.jpg

th_DSC_0345.jpg

th_DSC_0339.jpg

th_DSC_0346.jpg

Nice truck have been thinking about getting one.

I thought toyota guys liked cute trucks? :lol:

excuse me?:applause::lol: have you seen the new tundra. the biggest baddest half ton out there

Everybody should have a black truck...once!

My last truck was black, look so cool when washed and waxed...and like mis-treated junk only 3 days later...

Nice truck...Titans rip don't they...

excuse me?:applause::lol: have you seen the new tundra. the biggest baddest half ton out there

:lol::eek::naughty: have you actually driven the new toyota on the highway? Once you hit around 65-70 it pogos so badly that you need to wear a kidney belt! :lol::worthy: I'm sure if you plan on hauling with a full load it will be better but for me the Titan is a much better ride at those speeds on the hwy!

Don't just compare specs on paper...get out and drive them all in actual driving conditions and then make your decision.

:applause::lol: :lol: have you actually driven the new toyota on the highway? Once you hit around 65-70 it pogos so badly that you need to wear a kidney belt! :eek::naughty: I'm sure if you plan on hauling with a full load it will be better but for me the Titan is a much better ride at those speeds on the hwy!

Don't just compare specs on paper...get out and drive them all in actual driving conditions and then make your decision.

but but but... the rear end ring gear is BIGGER!... and look, so are the brake rotors! :lol:

I thought toyota guys liked cute trucks? :applause:

Why does every thread turn into a Toyota vs. Chevy/Ford/Nissan/Dodge?

Because of a few of ya, I'm getting to the point where I don't enjoy TT anymore.

Thought I'd post some pics of my truck for you guys...

Here ya go!

They're CLICKABLE...imagine that.

th_DSC_0360.jpg

th_DSC_0321.jpg

th_DSC_0361.jpg

th_DSC_0345.jpg

th_DSC_0339.jpg

th_DSC_0346.jpg

Nice truck.

Ah, biggest line of BS I've ever heard. :applause:

No, that would be..."the truck that's changing it all":p :lol: :lol:

Ah, biggest line of BS I've ever heard. :applause:

I agree with you. The Tundra rides as good as anything else on the road thats rated to pull 10K lbs.

Why does every thread turn into a Toyota vs. Chevy/Ford/Nissan/Dodge?

Because of a few of ya, I'm getting to the point where I don't enjoy TT anymore.

psst... did ya notice it was Toyota_MTD that started poking fun? I just joined in.

If ya cant take a joke, stay off public forums.. theres jokesters EVERYWHERE :applause:

psst... did ya notice it was Toyota_MTD that started poking fun? I just joined in.

If ya cant take a joke, stay off public forums.. theres jokesters EVERYWHERE :applause:

Actually didn't you say something about Toyota first? Then you added to the trolling by mentioning the ring gear size?

Its a good thing for you that I'm not a Moderator.