Sign in to follow this  

Question About Roko Quick Straps

Roko Quick Straps for goggles, I understand about 1 side has the quick release "button", how about the other side - is it held on with velcro? It seems like a good system, do they stand the test of time? Opinions from anyone using them?

Roko Quick Straps for goggles, I understand about 1 side has the quick release "button", how about the other side - is it held on with velcro? It seems like a good system, do they stand the test of time? Opinions from anyone using them?

One side has a button that attaches to the helmet with adhesive backing, and the goggle strap has a slot that it "snaps" into-even when you take them off your face, they still don't fall off, since the "snap fit" holds them from popping out.

One the opposite side, there is a velcro tab that adheres to your helmet, and the strap has the hook part under the plastic tab.

I have been using them for a few years now, and at first was skeptical, but recieved them as a gift, and love them-I can pop my goggles off if they become dirty, and no worries about what do with the goggles when taking a break, they just dangle to the side, or can be snapped onto the helmet backwards (looks funny, but they are out of the way).

If you follow the prep steps in the directions, they shouldn't come off, mine never have.

They're awesome. I like being able to unhook one side and letting it dangle during a tight section where I'm getting over heated.

I've used them for years on all my snowmobile helmets (which are full-faced motorcross helmets) and they work great. Not sure why, but I haven't used them in the summer on my dirt bike helmets, but other than dirt and dust mucking up the velcro, I'm sure they would work fine.