Sign in to follow this  

remote cameras

I just wanted you folks to be aware-I purchased Viper video system from Skullcamz.com just over 1 month ago -I like the system but have a small problem with DVD and the company will not return my phone calls,they have 45 day return polocy with 12% restock fee--but you have to get authorization from then first-(hard to get when they will no anwser phone)I dont want to return just have issue need help they will not return calls -I have been calling daily for 3 weeks leaving messages to no avail-I would think long and hard before giving this outfit any of your hard earned money-really a shame as alot of the guys I ride with like the unit but are aware of my situation and consequently will look eleswhere.Has anybody elese had trouble with this company-any suggestions-HELP.

Yes, I bought a system from them a while back and had the problems with them also. I've emailed and called them many times, but they wouldn't return my calls or emails. I finally just gave up. But that's what they count on. They suck!

Just dropped them an email about why I decided not to buy their product...