Sign in to follow this  

Must do for 2007: www.Racemoab.com

For those who have not been to southern Utah area or experienced this event...it's a must attend type of thing. I attended this smallish bike rally with my wife this past October and had a blast. So much so that I was kicking myself I didn't bring my bikes.

Not only do they run an indoor dirt track oval but they have an outdoor motocross track, bike show and dual sport rides. Alot of fun and it's an event that will now and forever more be put on my yearly calendar to attend.

For those who have not been to southern Utah area or experienced this event...it's a must attend type of thing. I attended this smallish bike rally with my wife this past October and had a blast. So much so that I was kicking myself I didn't bring my bikes.

Not only do they run an indoor dirt track oval but they have an outdoor motocross track, bike show and dual sport rides. Alot of fun and it's an event that will now and forever more be put on my yearly calendar to attend.

I agree 100%, we went last year and had lots of fun, this is not your normal event, ride what you brought, have fun, be safe and enjoy being a motorcycle fanatic. We will be going and racing again this this year. You can ride whatever you want on the flat track course then race the same bike the next day on the motocross track, big fun, want to try trials? this is the event!