Sign in to follow this  

Goodbye

Thanks to all of you that helped me with info. I have sold my Husky 450 for a KTM 300 due to the type of riding i do. IMO the Husky is the best 4T out there.

Had a Husky 450. Sold it for a KTM 300. Loved it. Sold it. Back on a Husky 610. See you soon!

Boy us Husky guys can be a loyal bunch huh!!!

That KTM 300 is a nice, versatible bike for all types of riding. But after riding the WR 250 at Tasky's last month, thats it for me. Now I'm totally red and white on the brain, 2 stroke and 4 stroke! Steny:ride:

Thanks to all of you that helped me with info. I have sold my Husky 450 for a KTM 300 due to the type of riding i do. IMO the Husky is the best 4T out there.

That is one sweet Bike! How does it compare vibration-wise to the 250 Japanese Bikes? I have visions of it shaking more like a 500 2 Stroke.

Not sure what you owned before the Husky???

Bet it's a Fookload easier to throw on a Stand! About 25-30 Pounds lighter than the 450????

Enjoy the new ride!!!!

That is one sweet Bike! How does it compare vibration-wise to the 250 Japanese Bikes? I have visions of it shaking more like a 500 2 Stroke.

Not sure what you owned before the Husky???

Bet it's a Fookload easier to throw on a Stand! About 25-30 Pounds lighter than the 450????

Enjoy the new ride!!!!

I had a 300 and the vibes are fine. NOTHING like my KX500 that's for sure. Maybe just a little more than a 250 but not much. Some do complain about the vibes but I like 'em. Just another way she communicates her sweet song to ya!:applause: