Vdr H/s March 11th.

MAKE SURE YOU COME EARLY TO SIGN UP AS WE ARE EXPECTING A BIG TURN OUT....IT TAKES MORE TIME TO SIGN UP WITH THE TRANSPONDERS & WE NEED TO START THE RACE AT 11:00 SHARP,THE TRACK WILL BE PRIMO,& THE WEATHER,& THE GIVE AWAYS,& THE FOOD,& TH:ride: :eek:?:applause:?

I'm out for this race. My bike will not be ready for the race. I might come out and watch if I get a chance. Or I might go out to Miliken to practice and break in my bike for the next race out there.

COME ON BILL....YOU CAN BREAK IT IN DURING THE RACE OR RIDE THE TEAM CLASS..? :applause:

I'm out for a while with a snapped right knee ACL... ?

Surgery planned for March 16th and rehab for 4-6 months.

I'm selling both my '05 CRF450R and the new CRF150RB since I can't stand the notion of them collecting dust for the spring and summer... with plans to restock next fall. :applause:

Be safe out there.

Cheers,

JG

Hey VDR PETE I was just wanting to make sure/check if you are open on Friday (today the 9th i believe), Me and my dad are going to try and be there at about 4:00 PM!! (I accidentally wrote AM first >.<). You guys are saying "when the gates open" for the H/S or just entirely? :applause:

-Me

Hey VDR PETE I was just wanting to make sure/check if you are open on Friday (today the 9th i believe), Me and my dad are going to try and be there at about 4:00 PM!! (I accidentally wrote AM first >.<). You guys are saying "when the gates open" for the H/S or just entirely? :eek:

-Me

wWE DON'T CLOSE THE GATES UNLESS WERE HAVING A MOTOCROSS,,,,WERE OPEN EVERY DAY SUN UP TO SUN DOWN:bonk: ? :applause: