Sign in to follow this  

Reed pass looked clean to me...quit whining!

Very clean! He needs to ride aggresive like that if he wants to win. He can't just hand it to Stewart that easy.

Chad reed's pass of Bubba Stewart looked clean to me. Quit your whining.

http://www.xylicon.com/misc/stewreeed.wmv

agree completely
Very clean! He needs to ride aggresive like that if he wants to win. He can't just hand it to Stewart that easy.

Ditto! One more thing, watch the video again, only this time try to watch James Stewart's right hand. tell me what you think is happening.:applause:

its definatly clean, he needs to do it more often, and stewart fought back and hit him again later on in the race, just shows that everyone needs to be aggressive towards stewart

Watching the right hand makes it look like James tried to push Reed over when he knew he was going down. That happens so fast though that I find it hard to believe that was intentional....

Looks like Bubba landed his ass right on Reed's rear tire :lol:

That had to hurt.

And it realy doesn't matter if it was clean or dirty....It gave Reed what he was after, a huge lead, and it still wasn't enough.:applause:

Bubba is a bitch.. He crys over everything.. chad reed is the man!!!!!

It would seem that if it was a clean pass then neither of them would have crashed. Yet they both crashed.

Reed also admitted that it was a take-out move after the race.

Anyways, sorry to throw some facts into the Reed love-fest that you all have going here!

He didn't dive for his front tire at all, JS just hooked up on his bike--the fall was completely by accident

Bubba is a bitch.. He crys over everything.. chad reed is the man!!!!!
wasn't reed the one literally crying last year when he couldn't win :applause: ?

It looked like Stewart was trying to cut back to the inside to me. Even if Reed had turned tighter I think they would have hit. Not sure who was more at fault.

wasn't reed the one literally crying last year when he couldn't win :lol: ?

Hell YEAH! Chad is a whiner. Bubba is always upbeat and smiling.

Reed's podium speeches go something like this (with an Australian accent), "Man, it just sucks. I jus' wanna be up there battlin' with those guys....I was literally cryin', talkin' to moi woif in the trailah and she told me I couldn't quit....a lessah man wooda jus' gave up....I wanna thank Thor Parts Unlimited, Unbound and my newest sponsor KLEENEX!" :eek:

The guy is super fast, just that Ricky and Bubba are from another planet. If they weren't out there, Chad would be checking out. But they are, and he's relegated to runner up to those two guys. :lol: I am glad to see him at least put up a fight with an aggressive (not dirty, imho) move on Bubba. It makes for good racing, which is what we all want. But, come on, Bubba's the man. I can't wait for Villipoto to move up so he can get slapped around. Hey Ryan, come on up and getcha some! :applause:

Hell YEAH! Chad is a whiner. Bubba is always upbeat and smiling.

Reed's podium speeches go something like this (with an Australian accent), "Man, it just sucks. I jus' wanna be up there battlin' with those guys....I was literally cryin', talkin' to moi woif in the trailah and she told me I couldn't quit....a lessah man wooda jus' gave up....I wanna thank Thor Parts Unlimited, Unbound and my newest sponsor KLEENEX!" :naughty:

The guy is super fast, just that Ricky and Bubba are from another planet. If they weren't out there, Chad would be checking out. But they are, and he's relegated to runner up to those two guys. :lol: I am glad to see him at least put up a fight with an aggressive (not dirty, imho) move on Bubba. It makes for good racing, which is what we all want. But, come on, Bubba's the man. I can't wait for Villipoto to move up so he can get slapped around. Hey Ryan, come on up and getcha some! :lol:

That is funny, I don't care who you are :applause:

He talks about how he had to realy tough it out when he was "HURT", why can't he tough it out when he isn't??????:eek:

I hope he crashes Bubba every week, that way we don't see Bubba take the lead on lap one and coast the other 19:worthy:

As you can see reed makes the clean pass, and instead of taking it, stewart guns it straight into him. I think that is some great entertainment, they went out in some fireworks. And it got me to the edge of my seat. :applause:

Its was a clean pass IMO, james had room to move over and never thats why they went down.

Did everyone on this site miss the race before this one???? Was I watching a race from another planet or what? In the previous race Bubba made a pass on Reed and bounced his bike off Reeds.Even though he was completely on the inside and no where close to Reed, he still managed to bang into him, although I didnt see reed crying at the end of the race. Anyway, there is no sense posting opinions on either one of these guys. They both get paid way too much for something everyone on this site would do for free, bumps or not, racing is racing...get over it..

It seems like reed definitly went to close off bubbas line, and it seems bubba came out of that corner somewhat early too, so i guess it could be both of their fault, but i doubt bubba went to grab onto him, it happened in slow mo, i bet in real speed itd just be a natural reaction. I like both of them but its good to see reed actually has some balls now. last year he was crying like a girl every race. You gotta be riding agressive as hell to ride as fast as ricky and bubba, two fastest on the planet. Bubba is in fact faster then ricky though! haha im sure that statement is gonna cause more drama but now a usual "whos fastest?" then "whos better" argument.

i think bubba has done some borderline things to reed when their is no need for it. bubba is obviously the faster rider i dont think he should slam into reed... i acutally cheered wen i saw chad take him out hes taken a bit of shit in the last little while...... bubba cant think that cause he is the man everyone else should just get out of his way and anyone that isnt a pushover has to be punished???