Sign in to follow this  

Watkins 3/4/2007 Video

Looked like fun (except for the squids parked on the track gabbing:smirk:).

I kept trying to lift my head up so I could see the horizon.

What is your vid setup? Do you know the shutter speed?

To be honest I don't know what shutter speed it is. It's the MotoComm set-up...it came with the camera, the DVR and all the wiring.....got it on Ebay brand new for $290. I need to raise it up more.....I raised it but only got about a minute of video before something turned the DVR off in my fanny pack. It looked a lot better.

Rex.....yep, I just got a new KTM 450SXF on Saturday, Sunday was the first ride....it's pretty darn sweet!!

How do i get to Watkins from Colorado Springs? It is on the east side of Denver right? Looks like the track is pretty fast with no huge doubles or anything. I am still a beginner on the MX track. mostly ride trails.

Nice!

The Full Fonz and I are going tomorrow morning. I can't wait!

I might make a new Video too. I'll be sure to post it.

I25 North to E470 (Toll road) take that East and it will swing you back North. Get off on the Jewell Exit and Go East about 6 miles (I'm guessing here). There is a sign on the North side of the road saying "Watkins Sport Riders". Down that little road and your there.

How do i get to Watkins from Colorado Springs? It is on the east side of Denver right? Looks like the track is pretty fast with no huge doubles or anything. I am still a beginner on the MX track. mostly ride trails.

Take I-25 north to E-470 (toll road) Head EAST toward Limon

Take the Quincy Exit.

The reason I say that exit is because it's only .75 cents, the next toll will cost you $2.00, if you have a trailer it will be $4.00. (make sure you have quarters)

Once you merge onto Quincy heading EAST take your first LEFT.

That will be GUN CLUB RD, stay on that until you hit JEWEL.

Turn RIGHT on Jewel and keep on going until you see Watkins on your LEFT!

pay your $12.00 and RIDE!!!!

Nice video looking pretty fast. I love that track it's so much fun.

Yea, it can be great when it's prepped, but Sunday it was nice early and by noon or so it started to get dusty. Hey, but the way the weather has been the last couple of months I'm not complaining.

Yea, it can be great when it's prepped, but Sunday it was nice early and by noon or so it started to get dusty. Hey, but the way the weather has been the last couple of months I'm not complaining.

I really should edit my post. It is really nice when it's prepped. But it is also a tuff track when it's really dry and bumpy. It can't all be perfect.

Nice vid Brian! Need to teach those yakkers how to GTF outta the way! Oh, and I saw a kwad din't I?

Nice vid Brian! Need to teach those yakkers how to GTF outta the way! Oh, and I saw a kwad din't I?

There just like moving trees.....the quads are more like stumps!!

good video, i liked when you could see other riders in your cam, and when you could see your shadow....very cool.