Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Did Stewart contribute to his fall? You be the judge......

I don't know if Stewart was just trying to break his fall, or actually grabbing REED, but his right hand is up to something. :applause:

http://www.xylicon.com/misc/stewreeed.wmv

I think he had some room on the left. Yeah, he could have moved over a little.

If i had the speed of Stewart, who cares if Reed passes me up, he would be easy to pass anyway's in Stewart eye's..:lol:

I don't know if Stewart was just trying to break his fall, or actually grabbing REED, but his right hand is up to something. :lol:

http://www.xylicon.com/misc/stewreeed.wmv

His right hand is up to something?? are you kidding me? You really think he had time to even think to grab CR as he was falling? This has to be the dumbest thread i have ever seen???:applause:

Stewart should have backed off and passed him cleanly somewhere else. That's what makes me dislike Stewart.

Wow, where do you people come from?? I would love to hear some of your guys fish stories. Watch it again, Stewart had already squared the corner and started gassing before he even saw Reed. Reed ran his bike right into JS, NO DOUBT ABOUT IT! Am i really that retarded here or are we watching the same race??

His right hand is up to something?? are you kidding me? You really think he had time to even think to grab CR as he was falling? This has to be the dumbest thread i have ever seen???:bonk:

Then you are guilty by association! :applause:

Wow, where do you people come from?? I would love to hear some of your guys fish stories. Watch it again, Stewart had already squared the corner and started gassing before he even saw Reed. Reed ran his bike right into JS, NO DOUBT ABOUT IT! Am i really that retarded here or are we watching the same race??

Retarded to certain degree we all have some genes that hold us back, however, in this case, you are seeing what you want to see!

"Stewart" hit the corner with a wheel on "Reed". Yet exiting the corner Reed clearly had wheel on "Stewart" at the exit of the corner.

How did this happen? You know as well as I do, "Stewart" hesitated in the corner at the top of the burm to block "Reeds" line! "Reed" being aware of "Stewart's" intention/move, and Stewart's history of trying to take him out, decided to cut inside and take his line! This explains why Reed got a wheel on him at the exit! So here to fore, "Stewart" became a victim of his own malicious riding.

Smithers, release the hounds:p

Then you are guilty by association! :applause:

Retarded to certain degree we all have some genes that hold us back, however, in this case, you are seeing what you want to see!

"Stewart" hit the corner with a wheel on "Reed". Yet exiting the corner Reed clearly had wheel on "Stewart" at the exit of the corner.

How did this happen? You know as well as I do, "Stewart" hesitated in the corner at the top of the burm to block "Reeds" line! "Reed" being aware of "Stewart's" intention/move, and Stewart's history of trying to take him out, decided to cut inside and take his line! This explains why Reed got a wheel on him at the exit! So here to fore, "Stewart" became a victim of his own malicious riding.

Smithers, release the hounds:p

dude what are you looking at?????? Stewart didnt hesitate at all look at the roost coming from both riders bikes. Answer me a question: What's the shortest distance to two points? Well the answer is a straight line. That's the reason why Reed gets a tire in front of Stewart. Reed didnt stay in his line at all, he took a straight line towards Stewart's line. If Reed anticipated Stewart getting him in the corner, when he squared the corner off he would've been to the inside of Stewart's line and they would've both had the drive and would've been going down the next straight side by side. Reed did a classic take-out move that rarely results in the front rider falling. If you don't believe me watch again and see how Reed totatally rides over the line that the apex of his turn would've put him on. There is one good tutorial here: Reed showed the proper technique to try to take out another rider's front tire.

Amen brother!!! I don't know what these people are looking at, but I saw what you saw. Reed aimed at JBS front tire, but JBS got there quicker than CR anticipated. So when he TOOK OUT JBS, Stewart fell on him instead of just going down, hence the statement " I didn't mean for both of us to go down". Proof positive from the culprit that he did it on purpose, which makes it a TAKE OUT........

yeah seriously? James is going straight and Reed comes in at and angle and hits him. thats all Reeds fault. he knew he'd never see james again in a few corners so he tried with everything to get a pass and slow the inevitable for another half a lap. instead he delayed being raped by James till the end of the race

They are both incredible riders... Shit happens! At least the GOAT won the race!!!!

:applause:

dude what are you looking at?????? :wt: Stewart didnt hesitate at all look at the roost coming from both riders bikes. Answer me a question: What's the shortest distance to two points? Well the answer is a straight line. That's the reason why Reed gets a tire in front of Stewart. Reed didnt stay in his line at all, he took a straight line towards Stewart's line. If Reed anticipated Stewart getting him in the corner, when he squared the corner off he would've been to the inside of Stewart's line and they would've both had the drive and would've been going down the next straight side by side. Reed did a classic take-out move that rarely results in the front rider falling. If you don't believe me watch again and see how Reed totatally rides over the line that the apex of his turn would've put him on. There is one good tutorial here: Reed showed the proper technique to try to take out another rider's front tire.
Amen brother!!! I don't know what these people are looking at, but I saw what you saw. Reed aimed at JBS front tire, but JBS got there quicker than CR anticipated. So when he TOOK OUT JBS, Stewart fell on him instead of just going down, hence the statement " I didn't mean for both of us to go down". Proof positive from the culprit that he did it on purpose, which makes it a TAKE OUT........
yeah seriously? James is going straight and Reed comes in at and angle and hits him. thats all Reeds fault. he knew he'd never see james again in a few corners so he tried with everything to get a pass and slow the inevitable for another half a lap. instead he delayed being raped by James till the end of the race

You 3 dudes have this thread confused with some other thread! This thread is about the Main Event in St.Louie on last Saturday night, please try and stay on topic! JEEZ, Hijackers :lol:

Wow, umm maybe read the title first. It pretty obvious they are talking about the TAKEOUT.

This reminds me of Windhams takeout of DV.

As far as I'm concerned why do riders have to follow their line in a race situation? Stewart has never done that when passing someone.

It looks like Stewart had a nice little push from the moving rear wheel on the way down. That had to hurt. And its probably why Reed went down too.

totally agree. bubba might have expected to be pushed to the outside, not slamed into right after the apex without any warning

:applause:

You 3 dudes have this thread confused with some other thread! This thread is about the Main Event in St.Louie on last Saturday night, please try and stay on topic! JEEZ, Hijackers :lol:

Maybe you should brush up on your reading skills b/c last time I checked, that's what we were talking about...... who's hijacking what here???? Why don't you put the computer down and go wax your gay a-- car????

Maybe you should brush up on your reading skills b/c last time I checked, that's what we were talking about...... who's hijacking what here???? Why don't you put the computer down and go wax your gay a-- car????

woo hoo got a live one..... quick! get'm in the boat, dang, what a nice catch! Think we auta throw'm back? Na, we can use'm 4 bait! :applause:

They both wanted the same spot at the same time and they both got squat.

Steve

woo hoo got a live one..... quick! get'm in the boat, dang, what a nice catch! Think we auta throw'm back? Na, we can use'm 4 bait! :applause:

talk about hijacking a thread... We were talking about racing and now you've changed the topic to bass fishing. Sounds to me like you're spending too much time on lake Okichobee... Sun dried brain perhaps?????

They are both incredible riders... Shit happens! At least the GOAT won the race!!!!
\

:lol: :lol: :applause:

They are both racing we pay for it and love it. :eek:

I think reed took him self out for the reason he knew bubba was there .plus stewart was still came out the man when he passed him after having to restart the bike