Did Stewart contribute to his fall? You be the judge......

Both riders knew where eachother was at through the whole corner. If you watch the tape, Reed is in front of Bubba at the time of the colision. If Bubba had backed off they never would of hit. Reed blocked Bubba line but Bubba was the one who kept on the throttle hoping Reed would backoff, then when neither did they colided and hit the ground. Its as simple as that, Reed no more took out Bubba than the sky is purple. (I wish he parked that arogent little F%&* though, learn how to speak before you get interviewed again. "You naw wut I mean")

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both riders knew where eachother was at through the whole corner. If you watch the tape, Reed is in front of Bubba at the time of the colision. If Bubba had backed off they never would of hit. Reed blocked Bubba line but Bubba was the one who kept on the throttle hoping Reed would backoff, then when neither did they colided and hit the ground. Its as simple as that, Reed no more took out Bubba than the sky is purple. (I wish he parked that arogent little F%&* though, learn how to speak before you get interviewed again. "You naw wut I mean")

WOW!!! I dont think I need to say anything about that ridiculous response.....Reed took out the front wheel of JS. JS could of punted Reed on the 2nd pass, but to make him look even worse he passed him with out even touching him. :applause: Reed couldnt hold james Jockstrap

WOW!!! I dont think I need to say anything about that ridiculous response.....Reed took out the front wheel of JS. JS could of punted Reed on the 2nd pass, but to make him look even worse he passed him with out even touching him. :worthy: Reed couldnt hold james Jockstrap

? :eek::naughty:?:applause:

Ok well you guys are all going to act like a bunch of kids. :applause: It happened and is done and over. They both got up and raced on from there. I don't care for JS much but hes faster and a much better rider than me so i can't say aything. Just enjoy our sport, and go make fun of another sport like soccer or pro football.?

WOW!!! I dont think I need to say anything about that ridiculous response.....Reed took out the front wheel of JS. JS could of punted Reed on the 2nd pass, but to make him look even worse he passed him with out even touching him. :applause: Reed couldnt hold james Jockstrap

I am not saying Reed is a better rider or even an equal rider. But the whole incident could have been avoided if Bubba had backed off. I am not saying he should have, but if he had Neither he nor Reed would have crashed, they wouldn;t of even touched. Like it or not, it was not Reed that ran into Bubba, he took his line yes, which you can call dirty if you want, but it was Bubba who held his line and made contact which caused the who thing to happen.

I don't know if Stewart was just trying to break his fall, or actually grabbing REED, but his right hand is up to something. ?

http://www.xylicon.com/misc/stewreeed.wmv

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I found some proof! In this thread http://sxweekendwindow.blogspot.com/2007/03/st-louis-goes-off.html Read the 5th paragraph down.

Here is the quote: "he (Stewart) fell back on Reed's bike. He tore a patch off his gear"

Tell me he wasn't grabbing a handful of Reed on the way down! :applause:

The rest of that paragraph was just plain wrong!?

Wow, where do you people come from?? I would love to hear some of your guys fish stories. Watch it again, Stewart had already squared the corner and started gassing before he even saw Reed. Reed ran his bike right into JS, NO DOUBT ABOUT IT! Am i really that retarded here or are we watching the same race??
This is what im thinking when I watch this also. Reed knows if he jumps across Stewarts line like that, atleast one of them is going down. Im not a Stewart or Reed fan, just a huge sx fan. IMO Reed cant keep pace with Stewart, so if thats what he needs to do to make it exciting to watch, im all for it.

This is what im thinking when I watch this also. Reed knows if he jumps across Stewarts line like that, atleast one of them is going down. Im not a Stewart or Reed fan, just a huge sx fan. IMO Reed cant keep pace with Stewart, so if thats what he needs to do to make it exciting to watch, im all for it.

I agree mostly with what you are saying but what if someone gets hurts as a result of it? Remember Bubba is on Probation. What would happen then?

I'd rather see a clean race. Block pass is one thing and when done right it involves no contact. Don't we have enough racers with broken legs, hands, necks, and backs than to actually want them to crash into each other on purpose?

I'd rather see a clean race. Block pass is one thing and when done right it involves no contact. Don't we have enough racers with broken legs, hands, necks, and backs than to actually want them to crash into each other on purpose?

Amen to that......:applause:?

Fact is Stewart is just better. What was it 17th to 2nd. Oh ya he passed Reed for second. I saw Reed try to take Stewarts line. Stewart passed him clean. If Reed was keeping it clean he could have chose the line to the right. Ya know, the one that he was lined up to when Stewart passed....LMAO

Instead he crosses to the left and NAILS Stewart. I have yet to see Reed come close enough to Stewart to consider a pass. &%$#@! he was in second! Stewart was in 17th he should have been so far gone Stewart didnt have a chance...

Are we watching the same clip?:applause:

The announcer even said "Reed came straight across to take them both out".

When are you guys going to finally realize Stewart is faster and more talented than Reed! What do you guys have against Stewart? Wait..... Don't answer that.

Are we watching the same clip?:applause:

The announcer even said "Reed came straight across to take them both out".

When are you guys going to finally realize Stewart is faster and more talented than Reed! What do you guys have against Stewart? Wait..... Don't answer that.

The "ANNOUNCER SAID"? :eek: Are you kidding me?? The "announcer" is doing a play by play without the benefit of a TIVO or a computer with a slow motion link! To top it off EVERYONE HATES REED including "Jeff Emig" the announcer boy,? by the way, does that guy have peanut butter in his mouth all the time? He is always sticking his tongue out. :goofy:

Secondly, everyone knows Stewart is faster then REED!? That's a given, however, I do not count REED out for the championship!? There is a very real chance that Stewart will crash out and lose his points lead!?